Replies

• tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    hD84BF691
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I responded, then went back and read all the other responses. All I can say is........wow.

:drinker:

And a lot of them were removed...

I see that!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Escalated_zpsa64707e3.jpg
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Escalated_zpsa64707e3.jpg

:laugh: :drinker:
  • Silvervixen79
    Silvervixen79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hot water bottle, fuzzy blanket and a bottle of wine :)
  • Peanutbutterx
    Peanutbutterx Posts: 332
    Options
    chocalote acts like dopamine, carbs/starches serotonin, protein helps with recovery, i heard somewhere that eating fish helps with cramps because of omega3 but i forgot why, as far as cramps heating pads help. so does laying down on your side, advil is the only med that helps me on my period (and coffee/ diet coke), mints help me if im nautious
  • Mmmmona
    Options
    chocalote acts like dopamine, carbs/starches serotonin, protein helps with recovery, i heard somewhere that eating fish helps with cramps because of omega3 but i forgot why, as far as cramps heating pads help. so does laying down on your side, advil is the only med that helps me on my period (and coffee/ diet coke), mints help me if im nautious

thanks. i'm having salmon tonight so I guess we'll see
  • Peanutbutterx
    Peanutbutterx Posts: 332
    Options
    nice, i havent tried eating fish on my period yet because unfortunately i dont exactly eat to healthy during my little monthly visit but let me know how it goes lol hopefully it helps you and you feel better. im actually on mine right now to blahh men have it easy...
  • Mmmmona
    Options
    nice, i havent tried eating fish on my period yet because unfortunately i dont exactly eat to healthy during my little monthly visit but let me know how it goes lol hopefully it helps you and you feel better. im actually on mine right now to blahh men have it easy...

til their balls hit the toilet water haha
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    :pulls up a chair: What did I miss? LMAO! :drinker:

Wait...Why is there so much anger?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    HMMMM this sounds unusual as you normally get it skipped a month and then have a very heavy painful flow. You may want to see your doctor.
  • Mmmmona
    Options
    HMMMM this sounds unusual as you normally get it skipped a month and then have a very heavy painful flow. You may want to see your doctor.

Seen him. Said it's normal when starting a new diet
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Seen him. Said it's normal when starting a new diet

Interesting mine have improved since losing weight, but I guess every body is different. Hope you get some relief.
  • MGoodElite9
    MGoodElite9 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    **steps into the room** :noway: **runs back out**
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    **steps into the room** :noway: **runs back out**

Smart fellow.

Sharks are circling this thread. They smell blood.