Lose 5 pounds a month AUGUST 2010 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I tried the July challenge and fell a little short. I was still having good days and not so good days. Guess I didn't have enough good days to off set the bad ones. I'm willing to try again. I just have to stay on top of my workouts and stay more focused on staying within my calories. I need to keep moving forward. I'm not ready to stop yet.
  • tralalara
    tralalara Posts: 149
    Options
    I'm in again, of course! And I second everything Bru and Kintegra said. This is a GREAT group and I really enjoy the support.
  • LTLB
    LTLB Posts: 9
    Options
    :bigsmile: GOT IN ON THE LAST OF JULY----LOST 6LB, MY WEIGH-IN FOR AUGUST IS 188 WILL WEIGH IN ON EVERY SUNDAY GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
  • LTLB
    LTLB Posts: 9
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR STARTING THIS CHALLENGE. THE CHALLENGE IS NOT FAR FETCH:laugh:
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Looks like a SUPER motivated group and challenge, please count me in! :smile:
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    bump
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • cindybone
    cindybone Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this please tell me how
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Made my July challenge so lets keep the motivation going for August....
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • sunflower0022
    sunflower0022 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in... starting weight is 299!
  • cviertha
    cviertha Posts: 32
    Options
    I want to do this too! How do I keep in touch with this group after this? This is new to me so someone needs to tell me how to do that!:flowerforyou:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I want to do this too! How do I keep in touch with this group after this? This is new to me so someone needs to tell me how to do that!:flowerforyou:
    No worries, just go to the forums and go to 'my topics' and it shows the last ones you posted in :)
  • Chrissun
    Chrissun Posts: 148
    Options
    I'm in and looking forward to it! This is the start of my second week and I wanted something to help me keep up the momentum!
    Weighed in yesterday: 175 Goal: 169! BTW...it takes some getting used to...announcing my weight=).
  • snyder2teach
    Options
    I'm in. Can definitely use the push!
    Today - 242.8
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! I need the motivation and challenge.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Ok never did this before but I am in. I will do a proper weigh tomorrow but I am around 157. I hope to lose more the 5lbs in August but will take what I can get :)

Do we just post our weight weekly? What do we need to do other then the obvious?
  • fivedaily
    Options
    I'm in. New here from Washington State. Looking forward to the support and supporting others.
  • lordrahvin
    lordrahvin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's my first time really dieting and such, but I'm trying to throw myself into it. I'm in.

Drat. Tomorrow I'm throwing a barbecue. Not a great start, but I can still do it...
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I m in :) ok will try to weigh-in on Monday :)