People Who Log in EVERY DAY.....?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    The last days logged in notification for me was 745 days I think. I have other friends with longer login streaks.
  • parinati
    parinati Posts: 5
    Options
    60+ login days here..yeah,...add me please:)
  • phumzilesiboza7
    phumzilesiboza7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hey!

i have logged on everyday since joining this site! feel free to add me... everyone has their things i have mine, that's the point of having support on the journey!!
  • PriyaCharan
    PriyaCharan Posts: 40
    Options
    hey!

i have logged on everyday since joining this site! feel free to add me... everyone has their things i have mine, that's the point of having support on the journey!!
    Thats what you call "understanding" :)
  • kirsty1301
    kirsty1301 Posts: 3
    Options
    Im fairly new but log in everyday I'm a bit obsessive with mfp its really helping! Feel free to add me I dont mind a little scary lol ;)
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    I'm here everyday too. Feel free to add :)
  • DancingHev
    DancingHev Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I log in every day, I don't know what I ever did without MFP. Everything I eat or drink gets entered on here on the app on my phone and it's amazing to help me keep track of what I'm putting into my body. Most days I'm under my calorie goal but nobody is perfect and has 'off' days.

I'm always honest about what I'm eating too, I went away recently and still logged what I'd had and it was really naughty but it helped me realise how bad/not so bad I was on my holiday. I'm a firm believer that, you can use the bad days as a lesson to help you get back on track for the rest of your journey. It turned out that when I was away, because I'd been good the rest of the week, although my daily calories were over on three occasions, my weekly intake was only over by a couple of calories. :) so it wasn't so bad after all!!
  • adamdlc
    adamdlc Posts: 34
    Options
    every day hit me up :)
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    me me me me me!!!! :)
  • Mareebzz
    Mareebzz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just passed 320 days - feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • 64Brucey
    64Brucey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please add me trying very much to log every day
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm at 203 days. I think I've gotten a little OCD about logging my food. Not a bad thing to get obsessive about IMO since I don't think I'm that way about anything else. :laugh: