Coffee addicts..........

Options

Replies

• PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Absolutely LOVE coffee. Since I was a child, my parents would give me the tiniest bit of coffee and fill the rest with milk. When I got into high school I started having coffee a lot, when I worked two full time jobs while going to school coffee became my best friend and that has carried on throughout college and my adult years so far. Coffee is one thing I will not give up. I know how to fit in coffee into my daily caloric intake and a huge part of that is because I stopped paying 4 or 5 bucks a pop for a coffee drink from Starbucks. I happily enjoy homemade coffee with some milk or creamer from the store, and I'm just as satisfied and saving a ton of money and calories!
  • Mabuhay1
    Mabuhay1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is a very in thing topic. I could not help but smile when I read Coffee Addicts .

Decided to buy staff Nespresso Machine recently as they were wasting money buying office delivered Coffee.

Now all they have to do is buy the Nespresso Pods / Capsules and I make sure Skim Milk, and Equal/ Natvia are in stock.

Luckily, one of the Bookkeepers enjoys making us all coffee so now we put a jar to put coins in for pods and for person making coffee.

The whole place smells so good.

It is like a daily ritual now and we look forward to "smoko" ( Australian colloquial term for coffee break ) time.

We are now also members of the Coffee Club as well so when we dine at Coffee Club we get buy one take one on coffee,

Amazing !

Cheers
  • EricaRuns27
    EricaRuns27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This post was awesome!! 

I love my coffee. It doesn't always love me though.
  • dahkneeka
    dahkneeka Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My BF and I went to Mexico and I was getting these KILLER headaches. They were so bad I would almost classify them as migranes. I thought maybe it was my new meds.. but... about 3 days in we stopped at this little coffee shop, and with 2 sips, my headache disappeared.
    Needless to say we had coffee every day after!!

Funny thing is, I usually only have 1-2 cups a day!
    Definatly an addict
  • KirstenW1224
    KirstenW1224 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Totally an addict. Black coffee. Cream and sugar are for the weak.

HALLELUJAH TO THAT MAMA!!!! black coffee for life.

I love when I order it and people look at me like I'm crazy.
  • shellybean73
    shellybean73 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    love this!
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Check out 'Prank Gift Box'.com They have a Coffee Maker / Shower Head that is AWESOME! There is also a set of Coffee Walkie-Talkies!
  • frenchbabe
    Options
    Coffee is liquid gold!!! It so little calories if you are careful, I'm not cutting back!! I drink at least half a pot a day! Home brew timmys coffee ;)
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I'm a serious coffee snob... No Torani for me, gotta be Monin at least. Gotta have great crema on the espresso. Gotta be freshly-ground beans. Mmmmm.....
  • DollaMimi86
    Options
    I LOVE coffee but because of the dreaded PCOS and insulin resistance I had to cut it off COMPLETELY. :( No more starbucks. I had decaf yuck...but I might just drink it if I am desperate enough LOL
  • critchie68
    Options
    I can relate to the chocolate covered coffee beans. I miss them too
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: It is always a Good Time for Coffee!!
  • gabe_irun4coffee
    gabe_irun4coffee Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sraw113
    Options
    I'm a "pot of coffee" a day sort of girl....love my creamer too. I did switch to sugar free which cut down a lot of the calories...every little bit helps :smile:
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    <
    COFFEE *kitten* HERE!!!!!!!!
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    Yep, that woud be me. I've got to have mine in the morning or I'm all off during the day.
  • ShaniB729
    ShaniB729 Posts: 18
    Options
    mmmmmmmm cooofffeeeeee
  • Amyp7777
    Amyp7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Sometimes the only reason I go to bed is because I know I get to drink coffee when I wake up!! :))

Yep! That's me. I'm typically pretty stingy with what I will buy myself, but I splurge on coffee. Coffee. Yea, I'm going to go get some coffee now.
  • cbeckl
    cbeckl Posts: 79
    Options
    Totally addicted. I drink several cups daily! I love black coffee, espresso and the frou-froud drinks too, but my new fav is Death Wish Coffee! Absolutely Awesome!!!