"Bang for Your Calorie" snacks

Options
13»

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I like to eat Cheerios if I need something just to munch on.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Popcorn.
  • kirk_clawson
    kirk_clawson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What on earth is Goldfish? Please don't tell me it is a fish :-s

Goldfish Crackers. Keeping fingers busy and mouths full for many years. Not my favorite (they taste kind of doughy to me)

http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/productlanding.aspx?catid=722
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, and the Special K cracker chip thingies are a decent portion for around a little over 100 cals.

Also for a "quanity" snack, dry cereal Fiber One 80 calorie, Froot Loops, Lucky Charms, Honey Nut Cheerios, etc. Sorta empty sugar/carbs, but I tend to eat that after I'm sure my protein requirements will be met, and it's a sweet snack for around 100 cals. Also a fan of the Coco-pop cake thingies, either on their own, or with a wedge of laughing cow light spread on top; 50-60 cals. Nice and crunchy, and made of mostly air.

Finally, I can nurse a bowl of blueberries for quite some time...
  • Imapla67
    Imapla67 Posts: 19
    Options
    Rice waffles, baby

_103_b.jpg
  • kelliegrinage
    Options
    I used to eat the emerald on the go granola packs until I found the BEAR NAKED granola packs! They are way less processed and less sugar, they are sweetened with honey and are delicious. you can find them at walmart
  • Hallzeehall
    Hallzeehall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I like Baked Cheetos, one serving is around 120 calories and about 30 pieces!

And they're the only "baked" chip I've found, that doesn't taste baked. I can't tell a difference from the regular ones (although I've never had them side-by-side).
    [/quote

I love the baked Cheetos and you are so right, they taste the same! Do not buy Pirates Booty rice puffs...they have zero taste and are a huge waste of money.