Baby to Bikini... Tears and All

Options

Replies

• MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    GIRL!!! You look AWESOME!!!! I have made it to about where you started and looking to get where you are!! Keep it up girl...You are AWESOME!!!
  • DVaughan1975
    DVaughan1975 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Incredible!!! Congratulations. Your story is amazing as well. You mentioned walking to the pool with "stretch marks and bits of flub". No flub there girlie. Excellent job!!! When I was 18 years old, I weighed 129 lbs. and I found out a few weeks later that I was preggers. 65 lbs later that 7 lb. little boy arrived and I rest of the weight was still there. 18 years later, another child, a divorce, 7 and a half years of recovery (alcohol), a second marriage and I finally am down to my 18 year old weight. Never ever give up!!! You're an inspiration to anyone who says it's just too hard to lose that baby weight! You go girl!!
  • smp0723
    smp0723 Posts: 88
    Options
    What an accomplishment!! Congrats to you--the success of all your hard work--totally impressed and proud of you!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • FearLessNess1
    Options
    I really needed to read this.....especially this morning. You look stunning! Congratulations! Such an inspiration!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    You are rockin' that awesome bikini! Congrats on all of your hard work, girl!!!! :drinker:
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Although I don't see where you want to lose 18 more pounds from?!?
  • Ameythist
    Ameythist Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • mixedlollies
    mixedlollies Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look perfect and this is so inspiring.
  • CalypsoNi
    CalypsoNi Posts: 44
    Options
    Wow! What a difference that time can really make. You're very inspiring, thank you, and you rock that body! Totally deserve it.
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Heartfelt congratulations, F&F!!! Even at your heaviest, you had a WAIST - which I've never had! Believe it or not, I'm even jealous of your 212-lb. self. And now? You look amazing. I can't believe you had the least bit of nerves walking to the pool - girl, you should have been STRUTTING.

Totally agree. Strut your stuff!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great! A true success story!
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    @_@ Dayum woman!! You look amazing!!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and have such strength - not just your body but obviously your spirit and attitude to persevere and continue even when times were rough - congratulations well deserved success!!!!
  • leholcomb
    leholcomb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My comp won't load the pictures but I don't need them for your story to be inspirational. Tears came to my eyes while reading. I hope to one day have that same feeling. People tell me all the time "you don't need to lose weight", "you look fine the way you are" but isn't it about being happy and feeling good about yourself? I too always feel awkward in a bikini as I have not found one that fits me correctly. I always get these very unflattering love handles. Kudos to you and walk proud. Congratulations on this great NSV!! :)
  • cwillen65
    cwillen65 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to all!! You look beautiful!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    It is so true that it's the FEELING! I think it's really cool that you talked about more than losing the weight. You are an inspiration, and I am happy for you.
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!! My heart goes out for what you had to go through in the past.
    But look at you!!! You rock!
  • keenho
    keenho Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Congratulations! Your hard work and efforts (and tears) paid off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!