Yowza! You look amazing! Congrats! All the hard work paid off! :smile:
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    OP you are my idol! :heart:
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You look amazing. You should be very proud of all of your accomplishments.
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! My baby is 8 months. I pray that in 3.5 months I am confident enough to be in a bikini (it will be August after all). Truely inspirational! High five!
  • JanieElise
    JanieElise Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! So happy for you. I'll be wearing a bikini in a few weeks and my son is 16 months. Can't wait!!
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Sooooooo very inspirational! Your physical change is fantastic, but what really impresses me is mental and emotional success. You deserve to feel great about yourself, you've worked very hard for it! Great work!
  • smaihlee
    smaihlee Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Just WOW! You truly have one of the best "after" photos I've seen on this site!! Great accomplishment :)
  • SweetT415
    SweetT415 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • myfrogs11
    myfrogs11 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Um my "baby" will be 13 years old this August... You look awesome! Exactly what I'm striving to achieve with weights, although I'm about 9" shorter.... Way to go!
  • Bolton84
    Bolton84 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. and BUMP
  • campbellbx
    campbellbx Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    So glad you posted this I carnt wait to have those same feelings about myself well done you look amazing you havd shown me it is possible
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    OP...you are HOT!! :heart:
  • autopilot_on
    autopilot_on Posts: 388
    Options
    Truly a monumental victory for you on the inside. Congratulations! I have struggled to achieve such a victory but reading about yours is very helpful. And of course you look fantastic as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!