Fallin in love on MFP

Options
rich347
rich347 Posts: 508 Member
As a Sucker For Love (SFL) I find that there are many attractive Females on this site. I could say that it would be easy for me to fall in love here. Has anyone ever fallin in love on this site (I know its not a dating site...DUH!!!)

Replies

• My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Falling in love anywhere is possible.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    hmmm, perhaps it is possible..:heart:
  • rich347
    Options
    According to Kanye West the strip club isn't the best place to fall in love even though T-Pain has a conflicting view
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    tumblr_me843eFV1P1rqvnh7o1_500_large.gif
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I remember there being a mfp proposal thread a while ago.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Nah, I just *kitten* to the profile pics then toss the profile aside because I no longer have a need to view it afterwards.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I get infatuated and enammoured.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    tumblr_me843eFV1P1rqvnh7o1_500_large.gif

Her next song should be titled "Maybe I'm the Problem"
  • My0WNinspiration
    Options
    According to Kanye West the strip club isn't the best place to fall in love even though T-Pain has a conflicting view

Kanye west fell in love with a chick who gained fame from a sex tape and showing her DSL's.
  • alisha_1983
    alisha_1983 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    As a Sucker For Love (SFL) I find that there are many attractive Females on this site. I could say that it would be easy for me to fall in love here. Has anyone ever fallin in love on this site (I know its not a dating site...DUH!!!)

Just pick someone new each week...it keeps the emotions in check lol :wink:
  • kbmiller27
    kbmiller27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have a person on my friend list that I think met her husband on MFP.

I think it's so awesome! What better way to find a spouse than somewhere like here where you can start off a marriage together with the same goals.
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Yes but beware - not everything is as it seems to be with a lot of people on this site.
  • Shiroi
    Shiroi Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I suppose it could happen, but then again it can happen anywhere really. XD
  • My0WNinspiration
    Options
    Yes but beware - not everything is as it seems to be with a lot of people on this site.

True story.
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options

^ Exactly this, although I have met some really good genuine people who I wish I could meet and talk to in real life.
  • rich347
    Options
    I think that's what it is "Infatuation" it can easily be confused with love

• tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    My wife would probably have a problem with me falling in love with someone on MFP.

I've been on MFP for about 2 years. During that time, I've only known one SERIOUS couple that hooked up on MFP. Sadly, they both ended up leaving MFP and it ended badly. They've both deactivated. It was too bad. I thought they made a cute couple and she seemed really happy for a while.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I am going to an MFP wedding later this year... Two kind and amazing (and hella fit) people met right here and fell in mad awesome love.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I've met a few friends on MFP, and one of them was definitely a crush! I think if you find someone and hit it off in real life, who knows what could happen?
    Online meeting/dating is much less taboo than it used to be, and more people are open to meeting potential partners online!
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    could happen............ yes