Fallin in love on MFP

Options

Replies

• LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    If my wife, "God forbid", ever gets hit by a bus I'd probably fall in love with someone here....

For now, I just flirt, creep, and stalk away. :drinker:
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    For later.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Don't do it bro. Unfortunately most people on the internet, and especially on MFP, are nothing more than a bunch of fakes and *kitten* that just want to play around with others feelings and emotions until they've had their fill... they will say anything and act however they need to make you feel like you are loved and cared for, but don't fall for that bs cause one day they will just do a 180 and be gone. Don't fall in love with anyone on here. Just admire and move on.

you managed to get that close to someone and have the relationship go bad in the month you have been a member? Damn you work fast.

New account smarty...

Everyone know people die when they deactivate their accounts. So all your disappointment should've die with that account. Your new persona should be more hopeful towards forum's love!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I fall IN LOVE over and over again everyday with my FL.

love1.jpg

I thought what we had was real AmyDawn!! :sad:
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I always fall for the straight guys.
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Oh darn, I missed the compatibility questionnaire?! :huh:
  • bill323
    bill323 Posts: 100
    Options
    I added a few ladies to my friends list and within a week I deleted both of them. Not because of anything they did but because they could make a single post and 20 lonely guys would reply with some cringe worthy lines.

A lot of overweight people have terrible self esteem (I know I do) and this site is like a giant meet market for low self esteemers and that may not be healthy.

Thankfully I am married so I don't have to deal with any of this.
  • YourGirl_Tina
    YourGirl_Tina Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I crush... :blushing: And sometimes tap on the window when I'm in creeper mode:glasses:
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    When I was regularly on here I got to witness a few of my friends on here get together and pursue a relationship. It think its very cute.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I had a crush! But he deleted me while I was on a hiatus :sad:
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I think it's possible. I haven't fallen in love yet but I'm definitely crushing ;)
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

Oh you poor thing! I am so sorry! I had a crush once too and he deleted me the Ba****d!! :cry: :brokenheart: No more MFP Crushes ever again!!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I know a couple on here.

I think the meeting can happen anywhere, but the actual love probably doesn't happen until a couple meet in real life and find it actually works for them.
  • joyjay4fun
    joyjay4fun Posts: 160
    Options
    I say go for it :-) its no more guaranteed to work/not work here than in person
  • JacksMachine
    JacksMachine Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    :

Oh you poor thing! I am so sorry! I had a crush once too and he deleted me the Ba****d!! :cry: :brokenheart: No more MFP Crushes ever again!!

I wouldnt delete either one of you....gotta have a little more faith in people. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: One for each of you
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Love?

There's definitely passion involved.

My relationship with my friend's list is just one giant orgy.
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    <
    We met on MFP last summer and got married in October :)
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    <
    We met on MFP last summer and got married in October :)

Aww <3
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Love?

There's definitely passion involved.

My relationship with my friend's list is just one giant orgy.

OH HAI.
  • TheApocalypse
    TheApocalypse Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Don't do it bro. Unfortunately most people on the internet, and especially on MFP, are nothing more than a bunch of fakes and *kitten* that just want to play around with others feelings and emotions until they've had their fill... they will say anything and act however they need to make you feel like you are loved and cared for, but don't fall for that bs cause one day they will just do a 180 and be gone. Don't fall in love with anyone on here. Just admire and move on.

you managed to get that close to someone and have the relationship go bad in the month you have been a member? Damn you work fast.

New account smarty...

Everyone know people die when they deactivate their accounts. So all your disappointment should've die with that account. Your new persona should be more hopeful towards forum's love!

My "new persona" is nothing more than a rise from the ashes and understands nothing more than that all people will inevitably let you down.

Besides, death breaks all bonds except that of love.