What did you eat for breakfast today?

Options

Replies

• SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, five slices of bacon, and two tablespoons of peanut butter.
  • autumny70
    autumny70 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Two scrambled eggs with an ultra-thin slice of sharp cheddar melted on top, and a mashed avocado. Chai tea with stevia. Mmmm.
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Just broke my fast with a 6 ounce top sirloin petite steak-cubed it and cooked it with 2 tbsp butter, mushrooms, diced onions and peppers. Pure awesomeness :)
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    haven't eaten yet - but I'm making a Sweet Potato Tortilla Espanola! yummers!
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Well, I TRIED to eat the new Egg White Delight McMuffin from McDonald's but it was absolutely disgusting! The smell of the white cheddar cheese was horrid! It smelled like a teenage boy had forgotten to change his socks for two weeks! Just awful! The taste wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either. I just couldn't get past the smell so after a couple of bites, I had to let it go.

:sick:
  • antt109
    antt109 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Chobani Black Cherry Yogurt mixed with Peak Bare Naked Protein
  • LyricsAndLies
    Options
    Special K Protein Plus and Craisins, with Silk Vanilla Soy Milk (light).
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I had a cup of soy milk with a scoop or protein powder after I worked out. But my actual breakfast was a Starbucks egg white/spinach/feta wrap and a tall soy cappuccino.
  • liftreadphilosophize
    liftreadphilosophize Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    1 scrambled egg, 3 scrambled egg whites, half of a homemade blackberry oatmeal muffin and half a cup of traditional style Greek yogurt with a couple drops of Nunatural vanilla liquid stevia. Oh, and tea and then now some coffee.

I may not eat ever again.
  • jennismagic
    jennismagic Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    What I will eat is an avocado smoothie with almond milk, ground flax, bee pollen, and raw honey. Just after I finish my cardio.
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    A Crunchy Peanut Butter Clif Bar. Yumm
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    haven't yet...sitting right in front of me..homemade smoothie:

almond milk
    strawberries
    banana
    chia/ flax seed
    spinach
  • TelekineticSkin
    Options
    Coffee and leftovers from last night's dinner
  • GardaniaM
    GardaniaM Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    McDonalds egg white mcmuffin and coffee
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Coffee. Then some cheese. Then more coffee.
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Toasted Whole Wheat English Muffin with an egg, slice of Natural Selections Ham, Slice of Med cheese, 2 coffees and fat free coffee creamer (French Vanilla) Yummo!! all for a total of 355 calories.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    4 cups coffee, 2 tablespoons non-dairy creamer, 2 tablespoons peanut butter. No, this was not the world's oddest smoothie.
  • iWillGetCrowSomeday
    iWillGetCrowSomeday Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    6 oz fat-free Greek yogurt, 1/2 banana sliced, 1 Tbsp flax meal, 1 Tbsps coconut flakes, 1 Tbsp coarsely chopped almonds, and a Splenda.

305 calories, 32g carbs, 14g fat, 20g protein, 74mg sodium, 18g sugar.

I'm *trying* to wean from Splenda. It's tough.
  • AlexLeeAS
    AlexLeeAS Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    2 egg whites, 1 egg (I accidently dropped in the yolk... woops) scrambled and a lowfat sausage patty with Ketchup on top!! >_<
  • ssteinbring677
    ssteinbring677 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I ate an egg sandwich which I have for breakfast every day and it is mm mm good! Two fried eggs, one english muffin, one turkey sausage patty, one slice of colby cheese :)