What does your S/O think of MFP?

Options

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    So, it's only as "sexually charged" as you want it to be (you get what you give). I flirt with my ladies and while I do tell the guys that they're looking hot . . . they only turn me on when they're talking about food (just thinking about some of the food that's been loaded onto some of these threads makes me need to fan myself).

Besides, a little trust goes a long way, and it makes a big difference that he's my husband and not my owner.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I do not have a significant other.
    This is the 1st time I have ever been on any site. I never used Facebook or anything else.
    Someone on here actually guided me over the last few months.
    My flirting was questioned.
    My photos were questioned.
    My over all character as a female and how I wanted to be viewed.
    The type of ppl I had on my FL.
    I thank that person for bringing it all to my attention.
    Because..I am human..its nice to know there is always room for growth!

" To overcome weakness train your mind as well as your body, don't forget the soul ~Unknown"
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    She's on it. And fully supports. She is not bothered by my flirtatious habits because she knows where I "hang my hat and heart."
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are solid, so there are no worries :)

He doesn't like when I frantically try to log food at the dinner table to see if I can have another serving of something. I try not too, but have to sometimes.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I do not have a significant other.
    This is the 1st time I have ever been on any site. I never used Facebook or anything else.
    Someone on here actually guided me over the last few months.
    My flirting was questioned.
    My photos were questioned.
    My over all character as a female and how I wanted to be viewed.
    The type of ppl I had on my FL.
    I thank that person for bringing it all to my attention.
    Because..I am human..its nice to know there is always room for growth!

" To overcome weakness train your mind as well as your body, don't forget the soul ~Unknown"

Huh??
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options
    My wife refers to you all as my "mfp internet *kitten*."

So I guess she is just so-so about it.

Well now I'm just feeling left out.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

In fact, I'm going to stay with one in a week and my husband couldn't be more excited for me. He's equally excited to meet my MFP friends who are coming to see me in July (mostly because they're hot chicks.)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY. Be jealous, people, be jealous. ^I'm gonna be tappin' that come July.

I'm having lunch with her next week. :tongue:

You're gonna be a dead waffle if you don't watch your step. :mad:
  • Rosytakesoff
    Rosytakesoff Posts: 321
    Options
    He has Facebook; I have MFP. It equals out.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Seriously though. As long as it's all in good fun, DH doesn't care. We're both total flirts with our friends IRL and nothing comes of it. Or if something were to come of it, it would be a mutual choice. He knows I'm not ACTUALLY going to *kitten* to nudes from my FL and that we're not ACTUALLY going to bang. Well, maybe, but not behind his back or anything - of course he'd be invited.

I'm here having fun, getting good advice, and making friends. Nothing wrong with that.
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I don't have a S/O, thanks for bringing it up. :angry:

right!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I only add women to my friend list as I feel it would be wrong to add men since I'm happily married. I have no desire for anyone to flirt with me so I just altogether don't allow men on my friend list

yep - me too :) Not happily married, but in a happy and committed relationship. I wouldn't appreciate him being on here and having women flirt w/him or vice versa, so I wouldn't do it to him either.
  • ShaeFehr
    ShaeFehr Posts: 3
    Options
    If you aren't flirting with anyone or doing anything wrong, then why should you change anything? You should trust eachother in a relationship and if you don't you should end it.
  • ShaeFehr
    ShaeFehr Posts: 3
    Options
    I just hide it from her.

I also choose not to tell all the ladies on my friends list that I'm married with 3 kids.

*hi-five*

Nice work brother.

I see there is no shortage of scum in this world. I'd never even thought that this website could be abused for uses of flirtation and being unfaithful, so congratulations! You've found a way to lower my expectations of humanity even further.
  • cristynfaye
    cristynfaye Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    He thinks y'all are all crazy and y'all don't know what y'all are talking about.

He doesn't believe in HRM...or God for that matter. lol

IM GOING TO MAKE HIM A BELIEVER.... of HRM and MFP atleast. lmao

What's HRM?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options
    In response to the people "high fiving" about their sleeziness: I see there is no shortage of scum in this world. I'd never even thought that this website could be abused for uses of flirtation and being unfaithful, so congratulations! You've found a way to lower my expectations of humanity even further.

To actually answer your questions: If you aren't flirting with anyone or doing anything wrong, then why should you change anything? You should trust eachother in a relationship and if you don't you should end it.

Here, your sarcasam detector appears to be broken, you may use mine:

mzl.gxqrksmv.320x480-75.jpg
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I flirted with a waitress the other day to get 10% off my appraiser at Applebees. I'm so ashamed I'm going to go confess my horrific crime to my wife and divorce her immediately. I guess those pretzel things mean more to me.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Ditto kickrocks.gif
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    he thinks it is gay.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Umm, he asked me what the hell was I doing on the "rate the person above you thread." I told him I could not control who was above me or under me, anyways, we got into it, and we broke up last night. He seemed to be getting more insecure as I shed the pounds, or disgusted that he wont set aside any time from his work to workout and plan meal choices. I am fine with the break up, the relationship was getting stale anyways and long distance is always hard to keep it going, when only one person is consistent.