start weight 258
    current weight 240
    goal weight 160

I am down 4.2 pounds this week
    current weight: 235.8
  • wuwuwewe
    wuwuwewe Posts: 11
    Options
    To everyone who lost weight, great job!!!!!
    my weight today is 141, slow and steady.......
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Still 230..no change this week, but I am thankful. I ate, drank and never worked out. It was a rough week.
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    So my scale and my Wii Fit board are telling me two different things - I use both to weigh in, but I think my scales a bit busted plus I know it needs new batteries, so I'm going with the Wii board's results.......and possible scale shopping after my highlights this afternoon!!!!

SW: 226.5
    LW: 201
    CW: 199

Goodbye 200's I hope to never see you again!!!
  • LaurenH2010
    Options
    Goodmorning everyone, I hope everyone has a great weekend and congratulations to everyone who lost weight :bigsmile:

SW 130
    CW 125.4
    GW 115
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone I am down 0.8 this week bringing my current weight to 160.4 hopefully next week i will be firmly in the 160's fingers crossed!!!

In the 150's you mean!! Good for you! I can't wait to be there myself!!
  • gchick64
    gchick64 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i'm down!!! excited :) going camping this weekend hope i can be good.

• Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    :sad: I only lost 0.2 kilograms his week. That's not even a half pound. But well, losing is losing... Ne was bad last weekend and then my computer gave up on me and <i was three days withoug MFP. Yes, I know, lame excuses. I will do better next week. LOL
  • nelsonwd
    nelsonwd Posts: 38
    Options
    Current Weight today is 185. Slowly getting there...

Dona
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I am a total of 3.2 down last Friday when I weighed, I had not lost anything but the next day, I had lost like 1.8 lbs and this week, I have also lost 1.4 lbs. Congrats, to those that continue to maintain, it takes lots of work! Also to those that have lost and to those that continue to encourage everyone to do and be their best!
  • alohacori
    Options
    Hi I am in. I started at 176.8 now at 155.6. I want to get down to 108. I am only 5'2 so that is a reasonable weight for me. Looking forward to having you all as motivation. Hopefully I will be able to motivate you too. Aloha, Cori
  • jaci232
    jaci232 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    weighing in at 159.8, a .3 gain from last week..
    just can't seem to break this plateau :(
  • shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Happy Friday, eventhough I work all weekend : /

LW: 180.8
    CW: 179.8

1 lb down, thats okay with me! good luck to everyone!
  • andrewharman
    andrewharman Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi All, seems I had quite a good week losing 3.4 lbs not sure how though!
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Woot! I've lost 3.5 lbs. and am down to 231.5!!! Makes me feel better cuz last week I didn't lose a thing! Well...maybe a few inches. Good luck to everyone this week!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Hi All, seems I had quite a good week losing 3.4 lbs not sure how though!

Sounds like you were doing something right great job!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Woot! I've lost 3.5 lbs. and am down to 231.5!!! Makes me feel better cuz last week I didn't lose a thing! Well...maybe a few inches. Good luck to everyone this week!!

Great job this week woot woot!!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    weighing in at 159.8, a .3 gain from last week..
    just can't seem to break this plateau :(

Sometimes you have to do something drastic if your normally really good with you workouts and eating switch things up a bit to get you past this point I have been hanging around the 160's for mnths now mines was stress related and finally I am getting passed it down now to 160.4 looking for my break thorugh this Friday fingers crossed but anway I a switched up my workouts started back at the gym getting the classes in and it's really helping!! So whatever your current routine is try something totally different this week add in more cardio do something really different than norm on eating and working out that should help!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Good morning everyone I am down 0.8 this week bringing my current weight to 160.4 hopefully next week i will be firmly in the 160's fingers crossed!!!

In the 150's you mean!! Good for you! I can't wait to be there myself!!

I noticed that I don't know why on some threads you can edit and some you can't it may be in the settings when she started the thread I guess but I definitely need the edit button I am known for typos :laugh: ...............or it could be the fact that I have been in the dang 160's for so many mnths now I can't get it out my brain fingers crossed for the 150's this week for sure!!
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hope everything is ok Christina!

Planning on a super great week this time - I need to get moving on my workout today!