Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Motivated people in their 20's

Replies

• 22 and usually motivated! Feel free to add - I might go an an adding spree myself later after seeing all the replies :)
  • cheesyrunner
    cheesyrunner Posts: 84 Member
    This would be me. ^_^ Feel free to add me.
  • JennMairi
    JennMairi Posts: 42 Member
    I'm 21 and mostly very motivated, would love some friends to keep me on track! I haven't measured progress yet, but I log food and excercise. Feel free to add me and say hi!
  • Lovett123
    Lovett123 Posts: 54 Member
    20 and motivated to look good on holiday and gain my health back! Feel free to add me :)
  • NeverThatEZ
    NeverThatEZ Posts: 43
    28, always actively commenting/posting. Have a great group so far but could always add more dedicated people. Anyone can add me if they'd like
  • Chriztii
    Chriztii Posts: 94
    Added you and if anyone wants to add me go ahead! 22 this year and trying to stay motivated :) My younger body in my scale below, must....reach...that...again
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    I'm 27 and 37 kgs down ! So I guess yeah I'm motivated ! :) alway love new motivated friends too
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    I'm 20 in August so not quite there yet! But feel free to add me :)
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    I'm super motivated!

To get YOU nekid.
  • HappyHungryHealthy
    HappyHungryHealthy Posts: 121 Member
    I'm 24 and I log on daily,probably a little too much! Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • ondans
    ondans Posts: 2
    Mid 20s guy and just starting out on this - looking to log everyday. Already healthy but want to get my health and body to the optimum.
  • Just barely very motivated though
  • kaylahelle
    kaylahelle Posts: 14 Member
    23 and trying my best to be fit n healthy!
  • divs2k7
    divs2k7 Posts: 18 Member
    26 and trying to lose weight and get healthier in the process. just started here, so in need of friends who can really provide motivation, because i seem to need more than the usual amount of it. in return, i can provide some too! feel free to add me!
  • cheesyrunner
    cheesyrunner Posts: 84 Member
    Just barely very motivated though

i really want to be healthy but... cheese burgers. :laugh:
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    28, always actively commenting/posting. Have a great group so far but could always add more dedicated people. Anyone can add me if they'd like

He is amazing girls/guys add him :)
  • NeverThatEZ
    NeverThatEZ Posts: 43

He is amazing girls/guys add him :)

Awww thx! Back atcha' babe :D
  • YourLotusFlower11
    YourLotusFlower11 Posts: 90 Member
    Im 26 everyone feel free to add me i log everyday :))
  • PriyaCharan
    PriyaCharan Posts: 40
    Im 20 and super super motivetd, i log in everyday, i log every bite i eat and havent once exceeded my calories. I tend to go hardcore at times so judgemental peole, stay away :) other add away :))
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Hi everyone!

I'm 26 and still in that wonderful honeymoon phase where everything seems so effortless (for now!), so I feel very motivated. It would be good to have some more friends on here, maybe encourage me to post a little more often, so I shall add some of you guys if that's OK... you all seem to be brimming with motivation! I know we can all do this if we just put our minds to it.

Nat x