Replies

• c_faulkenburg
    c_faulkenburg Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Inspirational, thanks for posting!
  • Hairhacker
    Hairhacker Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! The difference is amazing!!
  • LouBeeeLou75
    LouBeeeLou75 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow - well done!
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Good for you!!! You look great. I love swimming only, I can't actually swim. I doggy paddle...LOL How fun! Take care. :drinker:
  • amberlynn2687
    Options
    UH - MAY - ZING!!!!! WOW! So inspirational! You've done such a great job! Congratulations!! :happy:
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    you look awesome, congratulations!
  • NewLuna
    NewLuna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your pics. I'm new to the site and just starting off in lifestyle changes. Your pics are truly inspirational . . . congrats.

I have to ask. At what time in this journey did you consider running? I often read how those that have lost weight and use running as one form of their exercise. But certainly you did not start running at 80lbs heavy.

Can you share your exercise time line(approximately). I'm still trying to get up off the couch. While walking with my dog I try to do a bit of trotting in short bursts but cannot imagine running.
    Again . . . you look great. Also, looks like your hubby benefited from your lifestyle changes too.
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful!
  • wolfgurl_04
    Options
    Congrats!! I am just starting my journey at 240 and want to at least get down to 170. What did you do exercise wise? any advice would be great. Thanks
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Excellent Job! Keep up the good work.
  • LadyWolf66
    LadyWolf66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! Excellent job! Your story is a huge inspiration to me. I too would like to lose around 80 pounds and it is so encouraging to see how you did it. It's amazing how much younger you look too. :smile: :smile: Again, congratulations!

I need to get connected with this wonderful community. It sounds like there is a lot of encouragement here.
  • jnico48
    jnico48 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What a lovely transformation I've started my journey, and you have inspired me. Well done!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look great!
  • beetpoet
    beetpoet Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow and thanks for posting. You did a great job of losing the lbs and you look like a whole new person!
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Job!!!! You look great more importantly you look like you FEEL great. Cheers to all your hard work=)
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Great Job! The transformation is amazing. Keep up the good work. I know it's not easy but your proof that it can be done. Congratulations!
  • jnativ
    jnativ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! It's really inspiring. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!