Replies

• GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I don't eat breakfast.
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    while my eggs are cooking...2 eggs scrambled with seasonings..that is it...I eat one banana with a TB of peanut butter on it..and coffee
  • Penguino_1005
    Options
    My usual has been a homemade version of an egg mcmuffin with turkey sausage instead of pork. I love it, just getting a bit bored.
  • OhSnap779
    OhSnap779 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with cinnamon, flax seed, raisins, and apple, or scrambled egg whites and an english muffin with some fruit on the side.
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My favorite is steel cut oatmeal with yogurt, dried apricots, dried cranberries, raspberries, chopped pistachio nuts, unsweetened almond milk, stevia and one egg on the side.
  • Mya_Tala
    Mya_Tala Posts: 9
    Options
    subway sandwich with 3 slices tomato and eggwhites on whole wheat english muffin and extra salt and pepper. toasted. usually coffee with honey and coffee mate before that, and that's 1st breakfast.

2nd breakfast is usually a meal replacement bar or shake awhile later.

ETA : on thursdays and sometimes other days two slices of thick sliced center cut bacon precedes all of this for 80 calories. this varies depending on if hubby cooked them for his paleo breakfast and had some leftover when I wake up, and if I know I'm working out that day and can afford the extra cals and need the extra protein. bacon has protein, right?

Only hobbits have 2nd breakfast... (Sorry, nerd reference.:wink: )

lol I was going to say "what are you a hobbit" but you beat me to it.....
  • mararabb
    mararabb Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Quest protein bars or greek yogurt
  • k8n1
    k8n1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I used to like Kashi but Kellogg bought them out and they are cutting back on organic grains. Now I've switched to Cascadia Farms high fiber or ancient grains-love them. I'm also going to make a breakfast casserole in a pie dish that I can cut up into six mornings.
  • sherrifoster123
    sherrifoster123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I mix it up with a combination of any of the following (depending on calories) usually picking two, but I spread it out over the morning because i don't each lunch until 1:00.

bagel thin with cream cheese
    yogurt with granola
    banana
    fresh fruit
    Special K fruit & yogurt cereal (skim milk)
    Cheerios multi-grain cereal
    Kashi Go-Lean oatmeal
  • paradisochick
    Options
    Im not much of a breakfast person, however, I do make myself have a banana or yogourt in the morning.
  • AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bircher Muesli

(1 cup rolled oats; 1 medium apple, grated; 1/2 cup low-fat milk; 1/4 cup water; juice of one orange. Mix together and refrigerate overnight. Makes 4 servings).

OR

2 slices wholegrain toast with smoked salmon and cream cheese on one slice and diabetic jam or marmite on the other

OR

Muesli with yoghurt or milk

OR

Weetbix, stewed fruit and milk

OR

2 slices wholegrain bread, 2 eggs and bacon

Yep, I like some variety. :wink:
  • swaser0816
    swaser0816 Posts: 20
    Options
    I eat
    1/3 cup of oatmeal
    1/8 tsp of cinnamon
    1/2 TBSP of Flaxseed
    1 packet of Splenda
    AND
    1 scoop of Whey Protein in water
    OR
    1/3 cup of oatmeal
    1/8 tsp of cinnamon
    1/2 TBSP of Flaxseed
    1 packet of Splenda
    AND
    1 whole egg
    2 egg whites
    Mrs. DASH
    cooked in olive oil
  • Penguino_1005
    Options
    I used to like Kashi but Kellogg bought them out and they are cutting back on organic grains. Now I've switched to Cascadia Farms high fiber or ancient grains-love them. I'm also going to make a breakfast casserole in a pie dish that I can cut up into six mornings.

I would love to do something like this but I fear how it will reheat. I have a sensitive stomach and most reheated foods upset it.
  • BeTheFire
    BeTheFire Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I eat the same breakfast everyday, varying depending on what groceries I need. Only takes about 10 minutes to make, 2 minutes to clean up, and is always freakin' delicious! Take a look!
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    2 turkey sausages or 2 eggs scrambled
    1 piece of carb zero bread toasted with peanut butter
    coffee with Silk
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    tommorrow oats :) 1 container greek yogurt any flavor (I use dannon light n fit), mixed in 1/2 cup oats, and 1/4 cup water cover let sit over night :) It's my saving grace, it's full of fiber, protien, and keeps me full till lunch, not to mention they taste good to...
  • Tiffanie0407
    Tiffanie0407 Posts: 112
    Options
    Sometimes nothing,but when i do hot lemon water with a smoothie or fruit
  • Penguino_1005
    Options
    I eat the same breakfast everyday, varying depending on what groceries I need. Only takes about 10 minutes to make, 2 minutes to clean up, and is always freakin' delicious! Take a look!

Sounds amazing... Just wayyyy too much food for me.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Two eggs with half of an avocado and a cup of orange juice or a banana and a cup of orange juice.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    1) Sometimes I have leftovers from dinner the night before. (keeps the body guessing what I am going to feed it when)
    2) Cereal with non-fat milk
    3) Egg & Sausage Muffin (using the Orewheat 100 calories sandwich thins)
    4) Saturdays I usually have bacon, eggs, and hash browns.