African Mango - Dr. Oz Recommended. Have You Tried it?

Options

Replies

• HotrodsGirl0107
    HotrodsGirl0107 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Dr. OZ LOL! Getting rich off peddling snake oil...gotta give him credit though, he has managed to build a following that hang on his every word and they will buy each and every product he pushes. He has made quackery an art!
  • HisangelG
    HisangelG Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Oz recommends anything that gives him a kickback in the $$ department. That's all I need to know. Is African Mango good for you? I have no idea, but if OZ says it is, I'm guessing it's good for his pocket book, not yours.

Too bad. There was a time, when he first was starting out that I trusted him. Now. I don't.
  • dalanacoria21
    Options
    I have lost 40 lbs on garcinia cambogia! that dr oz talked about and I get it for 2.99 a bottle I love it. but I have also cut back to 1500 cal. a day
  • naturesgate
    naturesgate Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yeah the liquid African mango extract does work (or atleast it did for me) It had me sweating like a pig, like whevener i would take it my nose would start to sweat alot it was kind of gross. Long story short I ended up eating like a pig and I didn't gain any weight but as soon as I stopped taking it and continued my poor eating habits I ballooned up in weight... Btw the African mango pills had no effect.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40 lbs on garcinia cambogia! that dr oz talked about and I get it for 2.99 a bottle I love it. but I have also cut back to 1500 cal. a day

Uh huh....must be the snake oil.....
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Do you suppose maybe the bolded part had anything whatsoever to do with the weight loss? Garcinia Cambogia is another diet scam, just like african mango, raspberry ketones, etc. Cut calories to the point where you're in a caloric deficit and you'll lose weight - no magic pills or snake oils necessary.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    No, but I'll rush out and spend the $70 if a doctor recommends it. The other stuff he flogged didn't work, but I have a feeling that this time it will be different.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Here is the secret answer to weight loss: Figure out your nutrition, exercise regularly, get adequate hydration rest & sleep, be consistent and practice a little patience!!

Keep your money for groceries and follow above!

Next week Dr.Oz will be recommending something else, and so will some other expert.. What works has never changed in all of history - eat properly and move that body!
  • acjj11
    acjj11 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey,

I'm curious to try this to see if it works. I could do with losing a few pounds and from what I've read it works as an appetite suppressant to stop you from feeling hungry all the time.

I might order some today as I could do with a supplement to help me along. I plan on taking this alongside a healthy diet and exercise regime. I will let you guys know about my progress!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm curious to try this to see if it works. I could do with losing a few pounds and from what I've read it works as an appetite suppressant to stop you from feeling hungry all the time.

I might order some today as I could do with a supplement to help me along. I plan on taking this alongside a healthy diet and exercise regime. I will let you guys know about my progress!

Did you even read any of the above....Enjoy wasting your money!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    if it says Dr. Oz...then no...just no. junk science.

tumblr_m3m55cp0n11r7saxoo1_400.gif
  • Raeontherun
    Raeontherun Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz=suspect
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!! I lost 60 lbs... eating.. food.., stop looking for the 'magic pill' - there isn't one.. I have never seen so many One post wonders... good grief. Best advice for new people = Give up the FAD diets, miracle cures and pills and actually put SOME work into yourself for once.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    no, no, no, no, no ,no ,no, no, no, no ......NO
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    don't believe everything you read on the internet...

and do the opposite of whatever Dr Oz says...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Yeah I stopped taking the Eden's African Mango Extreme as well. Wasn't doing a thing for me at all! Big waste of money.

I swear all the great reviews on Amazon are due to the fact that if you write a 5-star review on there, Eden's will send you a free 2nd bottle of the stuff... :huh: I know this is true because when I bought it, they sent me a paper that said this on it!

it didn't work...how shocking....
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    What is the air speed velocity of an African mango?
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I watched that once, seemed too scripted but served it's purpose nonetheless. Oh wait..nevermind that was the best of Mandingo volume 1.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    bump

Why?