I like big muscles where it counts
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    A hot lady is leaving...I am enraged! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    @Melb_Alex and RonRob....

Get the drinks ready...
    New MFP drinking game...
    Drink everytime someone has misplaced indignation.....

after a few drinks, the game will change to everytim someone has misfaced implications .. (that was me trying to be clever drunk talking)

hahahahahha well unfortunately I am ahead of time and about to head out to see a client...it may not be a good idea if I am drunk hahaha ;) thanks for the invite though, definitely later ;)

@RonRob & Refr_Quicksilver

"misplaced indignation" take a swig ;)
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    My wife is actually a little scared since I've started dropping weight and getting in shape! LOL, she actually asked me the other day if I was "happy".

Of course I am....I just thought it was kinda silly...but it is a real fear for her.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Didnt we just have this thread yesterday?
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Both/ a nice balance.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Big muscles for sure......huge back and arms definitely......

Forgot to add..bulky is best! For me anyway......but I live at the jersey shore so my ideal man may be different then others!!! I really live at jersey shore..most people think I'm kidding...Im 8 Mins away from Atlantic city...
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I like big muscles where it counts

The LOVE muscle :bigsmile:
  • whierd
    Options
    oh and all women like big penises

we lie to you when we say it is "the motion of the ocean" just to make you feel good.

My exes told me that they didnt care about that. :cry:
  • whierd
    Options
    wait all you need is a big penis....... forget my poll question i'm good

^Awaiting the FRs!
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    oh and all women like big penises

we lie to you when we say it is "the motion of the ocean" just to make you feel good.

Lmao.....qft.
  • splitfix
    splitfix Posts: 5
    Options
    For me it all depends on how tall he is. I think guys that are up around 6'2-6'4 can rock the bulk, but shorter guys look better on the leaner side.

I agree. Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) can totally get away with being big, but that look doesn't look well on a shorter guy. I like guys who are cut, but still look like they can run. That "top heavy body building" look is not for me. It's a turn off if guys can just "lift weights" but get winded walking up the stairs. I think the following guys have great bodies:

Hugh Jackman
    Ryan Reynolds
    Channing Tatum
    Daniel Craig

^ I agree with this. I'd like to add Joe Manganiello. ;)
    But bigger guys with broad shoulders that aren't too lean are killers for me. I've dated lean guys, but I'm just more physically attracted to bigger built guys. They don't even have to be super fit or anything.
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    ITT women are asked if they like big muscles or a leaner physique. they respond with wanting big wieners....sloots gonna sloot.
  • savoiaS1
    savoiaS1 Posts: 129
    Options
    If you're lifting for women ur doing it wrong
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    ITT women are asked if they like big muscles or a leaner physique. they respond with wanting big wieners....sloots gonna sloot.

Haters(with small wieners) gonna hate.
  • whierd
    Options

Haters(with small wieners) gonna hate.

Dont make fun of disabled people.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Complex??
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    TOTALLY depends on the guy. I love a man with muscle, but yeah, height ends ups playing a big role in the end. I've dated taller guys with extra bulk on them (not just muscle haha) but it didn't bother me. and I've actually dated guys who were shorter and I am who had lots of lean muscle.

really, though, I love a guy with big biceps. abs aren't as important to me Lol
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    I'm a pretty tall and lean guy.. hoping to add some mass soon