Big muscles or lean body

Replies

• gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Lean for sure. I don't quite get the popping-vein look! I personally think muscle definition on a leaner body looks better, but that's just me :smile:
  • furrina
    furrina Posts: 148 Member
    I like 'em scrawny. :wink:
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Like my husband: buff and muscular enough, but not super-duper defined; broad chested, but not really bulky. Can still pick me up with one arm.

ETA: My husband is also 6'1" and can pull off a little extra muscle! :love:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I like my husband. He is lean, with medium sized muscles and visible muscle definition. He's strong and can easily lift me in all different ways (of course I am also very light). And he's active and adventurous.
  • RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    RickNeedzToGetShreaded Posts: 293 Member
    I want that in between super lean with a decent mass.. I want to still stay fit know, I don't wanna be soo bulky I can't run plus being 5'9 I don't think it would look right.
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    It's about the total package :love:..

But if I had to chose, based purely on first sight, I'd prefer lean. Again, it all depends on the total package; nice smile, sexy, smart, chivalrous. Total turn on!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    A guy with visible muscle definition but who is a little on the bigger, thicker side is what I personally think is most attractive. So I guess that would put my answer somewhere in the middle...
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Lean and fit.
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    I like a big guy, not too muscle head-ish (nice arms, broad chest & back are where its at... hubby has nice thighs & butt too thanks to being a catcher for baseball for years) but I would never choose a guy that would be smaller than me in pics!
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    I like a guy bigger than me, strong enough to pick me up.
  • AmazeButt
    AmazeButt Posts: 6
    Big muscles with higher body fat %
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    I'm not too pick either way.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Lean.
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Tall, big muscles, six pack...muscles either way. A well built man is perfection!!! :love:
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    ITT women are asked if they like big muscles or a leaner physique. they respond with wanting big wieners....sloots gonna sloot.

Haters(with small wieners) gonna hate.

not even mad. i have muscles, im lean, and a nice cawk.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,226 Member
    I think most girls like a mixture. so lots of lean muscle mass. the athletic look I guess.

not bulky and massive.

and not skinny and frail.

right in the middle and cut is my guess.
    this, same goes to men, i don't like girls with too much muscle.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    Going totally on physical attraction, I like bigger muscles. I'm not into the huge, bodybuilder look, but if my arms are bigger than yours, yeah, that's not attractive.

Generally speaking though, I am drawn to men who have goals (aesthetic, performance-related, or both) and work hard to achieve them. For some men, that's going to lend itself to larger muscles, and for some men, it won't. I don't really care. I just like men who are into self-improvement.
  • some interesting thoughts here.......I guess I'm hovering somewhere in the middle ;-) although, ideally I'd be on the leaner side......