• Dawnymaries
    Dawnymaries Posts: 109
    Options
    1 tsp of sugar and 1 tbsp of cream.

I will NOT give up sugar and cream to save like 40 calories. XD
  • tonrob38
    tonrob38 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a big coffee mug, I put 1/2 skim milk, 1/2 water, instant coffee and then I add sugar free hot cocoa to it. it sweetens it plus give it a creamy yummy feeling. kind of like my favorite coffee from bean street coffee house
  • Mommy2akt
    Mommy2akt Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    With almond milk. I sometimes drink coffee hot, so I will warm the almond milk slightly before adding the coffee, but most days I brew a strong pot and refrigerate in mason jars for iced coffee. Every morning I drink a large glass of water first, then have my iced coffee, almond milk and stevia, about 2/3 coffee and 1/3 almond milk. One whole cup of almond milk is only 30 calories.
  • Mommy2akt
    Mommy2akt Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    With almond milk. I sometimes drink coffee hot, so I will warm the almond milk slightly before adding the coffee, but most days I brew a strong pot and refrigerate in mason jars for iced coffee. Every morning I drink a large glass of water first, then have my iced coffee, almond milk and stevia, about 2/3 coffee and 1/3 almond milk. One whole cup of almond milk is only 30 calories.

What a great idea! Thank-you! I am going to try this!
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like I like my men, black. Haha.
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Black and sweet :) two tsp sugar! and yes that is REAL sugar.
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    1 tsp of sugar and 1 tbsp of cream.

I will NOT give up sugar and cream to save like 40 calories. XD

Dang-- I really need a LIKE button for this!
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Like I like my women brown and sweet. A little bit of milk and a little bit of sugar. Well that was the old way. Since mfp I drink it black.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I drink mine with coffee mate......I love it!!! One little sweetener too......sooooo yummy!!!!
  • anxietygirl
    anxietygirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I used to always drink my coffee with milk but found I was always going over on my sugar for the day. So I weened myself off and started using unsweetened almond milk - different, but I have gotten used to the taste. It's not that bad (I'm drinking it right now hehe)!

When I make myself an espresso latte at home with almond milk, I will usually add a tiny bit of honey as it tastes a bit harsher using the steamer for some reason.

Coffee drinkers unite!

Okay, but as far as I can tell it is literally impossible NOT to go over your sugar on this thing, haha. If I eat a single piece of healthy fruit I am basically screwed for the day. How many people track their sugars? I don't even track mine.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I drink my coffee,
    1tsp of coffee
    5 teaspoons of sugar
    and 1/2 of reduce lowfat 2% milk

my brother does
    1 tsp of coffee
    4 Splenda
    and 3 tablespoon of silk creamer.

Five sugars????? Wow.....sweet tooth lol.....I used to have 2..,., not anymore....: )
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Cold in the blender with 2 scoops of chocolate protien powder or hot with a splash of coconut milk and stevia or nectresse (monk fruit). Or if it's really good coffee black no sweetner.
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    With 3 creams and some splenda. Hot coffee for me not much into ice coffee. Although I do love those Frappes from Mickey D's.
  • vidasana87
    vidasana87 Posts: 75
    Options
    4 Splenda!!!! Oh, his poor body :(
    I drink my coffee,
    1tsp of coffee
    5 teaspoons of sugar
    and 1/2 of reduce lowfat 2% milk

my brother does
    1 tsp of coffee
    4 Splenda
    and 3 tablespoon of silk creamer.

Five sugars????? Wow.....sweet tooth lol.....I used to have 2..,., not anymore....: )
  • GrnChocJnky
    Options
    1Tbsp fat free half and half creamer with 1 packet stevia. 10 calories total. I usually drink anywhere from 2-4 cups a day.
  • KML617
    KML617 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    black with seetener or
    milk and vanilla protein powder makes nice fake vanilla latte. I make mine with 100ml milk and 10g protein powder, it's 90 kcal and12 g protein

Vanilla Protein Powder!!! Genius! I will be trying this! :drinker:
  • FakingFitness
    FakingFitness Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Just black and about 2 pots per day.
  • lesspaul
    lesspaul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Question: How do you drink your coffee.
    Answer: Orally, from a travel mug or ceramic cup. From a disposable cup only in an emergency, or at Starbucks. Ok, I guess that would be an emergency situation anyway.

PS: Best friend calls the afore-mentioned establishment "FiveBucks"
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Coffee + half&half + Splenda = One happy ME :smile:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • johnnys30
    johnnys30 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Sweet n Low & cream.