How Do You Drink Your Coffee?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Paijj
    Paijj Posts: 11
    Options
    My "protein latte" is my breakfast every morning.....I use a scoop of protein powder(mine is 140 calories and I can use whatever flavor I like), blend it (stick blender) with a little water to make a creamer consistency and slowly stir in hot coffee...if I want it iced I then pour that over a big cup full of ice cubes. Calories come from the protein powder and since it's a meal replacement it doesn't matter....I get breakfast and coffee all rolled into one. If I want a different flavor I will use a drop or two of extract( chocolate protein+ almond extract+coconut extract =ALMOND JOY latte!). Sometimes I add a little PB2 when I blend it if I want a peanut butter concoction, which adds a few calories. If I am in the mood for a Frappe I just dump my iced version in my blender and blend...add more ice if needed and I never have to even think about the calories or $$ I would have spent at that coffee place!
  • natasa26ca
    natasa26ca Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    10 oz non fat latte with 1 bag of raw sugar. 135 calories. It is part of my breakfast and it is very filling.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    With sugar free coffee mate, the hazelnut flavor
  • Millertime_jason
    Millertime_jason Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Jamaica me Crazy by Wolf Gang Puck, 1 spenda and it is awesome.
  • Meecro128
    Meecro128 Posts: 20
    Options
    With demerara sugar, a pinch of cinnamon and a drop of vanilla extract. No milk normally.

....What is Demerara??

It's a crunchy unrefined brown sugar. It has a bit of a caramel flavor to it so I normally end up using less of it than I would if I used normal white/graunlated sugar.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    freshly brewed black c(__) cheers.:drinker: