Does anybody else breathe? What about sleeping? Anybody??

Options
13»

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm also addicted to breathing and I'm not going to stop because I feel like I will just die if I do!! I am working on stopping my sleeping habit, but I always fall asleep eventually. I just can't stop myself. Then I wake up in the morning and realize...Oh, no!!! I did it again!! Also when I don't sleep I seem to have what I can only figure must be terrible withdrawal. I get very absent minded.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    If I breathe air and it has bacon molecules in it, does it still count as air? Should I log it, or does it not count because the air has something added to it?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    If I breathe air and it has bacon molecules in it, does it still count as air? Should I log it, or does it not count because the air has something added to it?

No, it does not count as air! I learned that it only counts as air, if there is nothing else added to it. Only air counts as air! Unless maybe...if it has some herb molecules floating around it might count as air still. But, not if it has any caffeine in it. And definitely not bacon!!!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm... Bacon air.
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    i stopped sleeping the day i opened a Snapple bottle and the little factoid under the cap said on average, humans swallow 8 spiders during their lifetime while they are asleep.

Omg...why did I have to read that!?!?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    ...and we're all here for the same reason.

posting gifs?

That's why I'm here.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'm also addicted to breathing and I'm not going to stop because I feel like I will just die if I do!! I am working on stopping my sleeping habit, but I always fall asleep eventually. I just can't stop myself. Then I wake up in the morning and realize...Oh, no!!! I did it again!! Also when I don't sleep I seem to have what I can only figure must be terrible withdrawal. I get very absent minded.

It's disgusting the way that Big Air takes advantage of the addictive qualities of air. They should all be prosecuted! And as for sleeping, does anyone else think it's suspicious that there are so many companies making money off the sale of mattresses? Sleeping is big business. You'd have to be crazy not to see it. :explode:
  • jessicae1aine
    jessicae1aine Posts: 885
    Options
    Sometimes I forget to breathe for a bit then I gasp for air and go back to breathing..I'm not even kidding this actually happens to me, it's kinda frustrating. :P

HAHAHA OMG I do this, too.
  • EmmaAllibone
    Options
    If you only breathe for 23 hours a day you will be under your TDEE, this means you are not losing weight healthily. Make sure you breathe back all of your exercise calories.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Breathing??? Never!!! Oxygen is dangerous. A 50% mix of oxygen and any fuel as a gas or a powder is explosive. Therefore no-one should breathe at all. Ever. Have you ever seen a case of spontaneous human combustion? Or any human combustion, spontaneous or not... that's oxygen that is. Oxygen does that.
  • RPric1
    RPric1 Posts: 11
    Options
    Just saw that movie the other day, for the fifth time. Have been on fitness pal for over a week ,almost two. Haven't lost any wt yet :-)
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Once a month I don't breath for a week, and I sleep very very little. Oh..I have 3 daughters.