craziest thing you have done

Options

Replies

• MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    The OP was SEVEN yrs OLD!!!! SHEESH!!! My own sister set her own room on fire when she was a kid (dumbass) LOL.

My list of crazy and stupid and regretful is too damn long for this thread. Also, looks like the fun was taken out of this thread. :sick:
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,618 Member
    Options
    too crazy and/or illegal to post. one thing i can post is after 3weeks of meeting my husband i moved out of State with him (who goes to Indiana on purpose) when he asked me and i'm still with him 17 yrs later.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    set my teachers house on fire

WTF?

Thought I was the only one who couldn't get past that!!
  • dfb2156
    dfb2156 Posts: 225
    Options
    big dougie there just gunna say your stupid
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    o be fair to the Firebug, he was a kid and has posted it as the craziest thing he's ever done.
    It's just an honest answer and it's not like he's saying " well don't we all set fires? "
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    big dougie there just gunna say your stupid

Don't take it to heart, it's just a forum for a bit of banter.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I'm sure the teacher got a nice fat insurance settlement.

OP, was the teacher okay at least? Did she survive your fire? Did she get a fat check? Maybe when people know the teacher was okay, they'll get off your *kitten* about it :tongue:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I ran with scissors today. Don't judge. It was amazing.
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    The OP was SEVEN yrs OLD!!!! SHEESH!!! My own sister set her own room on fire when she was a kid (dumbass) LOL.

My list of crazy and stupid and regretful is too damn long for this thread. Also, looks like the fun was taken out of this thread. :sick:

Bring back the craic!
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    I ran with scissors today. Don't judge. It was amazing.

Almost like swimming with Dolphins...
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    OP they are going to keep attacking you the more defensive you get. It fuels their fire.
  • loopingcaterpillar
    loopingcaterpillar Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    ............. married my husband 2 weeks after meeting him. We're still together :happy:

still together, an hour later? a week? a year? lol
  • gaga4glitter
    gaga4glitter Posts: 129
    Options
    I once rode on two dolphins by holding one of their fins each and propping myself up in the Bahamas. It was crazy and scary, but incredible.

I'm soo jealous!! :)
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    In the 1960s -- I was in my mid teens-- two friends and I dressed in suits and went to Idlewild Airport (Kennedy had not yet gone to Dealey Plaza), went through every door that said authorized personnel only, wound our way down to the tarmac, quietly went up a set of steps rolled up to an airplane's open door and boarded. There were crew members still in the cockpit. We hid in the back seats then looked around and realized the plane was filthy and had just landed so we snuck off. All without being seen. We then joined a group of French Tourists boarding their plane, also on the tarmac also with the tall set of steps rolled up to the door. We tried to board with the tourists to go to France but got stopped because we didn't have boarding passes. We told the stewardess we were saying bye to our relatives but were not allowed to go onboard. Somewhere in France are people looking at old photos wonder who the heck those three nice boys smiling and waving in their pictures were.

Posted a picture of the three of us. Jimbo, Billy The Hat and yours truly. Jimbo and I are best friends still and see each other (along with the wives) at least once a week. The Hat suffers from PTSS and lives with his wife up north.
    What is PTSS?
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Had a naked party. For realz. All the guest were nekkid.

If there wasn't hummus there then it wasn't a party

There was guacamole. So yes it was.

Did you have buffalo wings and chips also?

I went to a naked party and all they had was beer, lame!

I have a few friends I wouldn't mind seeing naked, but it would not be worth having a party and having to look at the rest of them...
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    Ok, I have a funny one.
    About 6 years ago I was in Barcelona with my Girlfriend.
    On our way home form the pub one morning ( about 3 or so ) we were mugged on the The Ramblas ( quite a large thoroughfare in Central Barcelona ) by 3 guys.
    There was a bit of a scuffle and I got my wallet back and my Girlfriends bag/purse, but they got my mobile phone and a grip bag I was carrying with some silly souvenirs.
    We got back to the hotel and once I had calmed the beloved down, I went back out to look for the 3 of them.
    Yep - I went back out ater the 3 guys. At about 4 am. In a strange city.
    What the hell was I going to do if I'd found all 3 of them?
    My walk down the Ramblas was strident and manly as I was still incredibly angry.
    My walk back was a tad more reserved as common sense had set in.
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Skydiving!! Would do it again in a heartbeat!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Skydiving!! Would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

probably my craziest, too. I think I'm good for my lifetime, as I'm TERRIFIED of heights.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    i was 7 name one boy at that age that doesnt like fire plus being a father in not fit for dumb people **** your grammer half the world text and doesnt use grammer **** i was 7 does any one know how old that is or if you can be charged at that age yeah if i was 18 and set someones house on fire yeah thats dumb all people do on here is talk **** pretty easy when its not face to face i guess

tumblr_mnlkb2SMV61s5bb8ko1_500.gif
    You make a thread called "craziest thing you have done." People call you crazy for the crazy thing you have done. Did you really not prepare yourself for this?
  • MizAngie
    MizAngie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    bump....for later cause I have done alot of crazy stuff
This discussion has been closed.