Any other guys find skinny girls super hot?

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    LOL u jelly?

Absolutely! I would LOVE to look like her, but not bang her. Personal preference. I like fleshy.

Men can be fleshy. Does that make them feminine?
  • supermom061512
    supermom061512 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    LMAO

To each his own, but my hubby didn't like it when I got too skinny... he likes me curvier... almost thick
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    who says the girl is skinny or not? A person at work refers to me as skinny, because I always wear a huge sweater and she can't see my muscles. She saw my muscles and decided she would stop calling me skinny and start referring to me as muscular and sexy. We thought she might get in trouble for that, lol.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    skinny is relative. Skinny and no curves, No thanks. I prefer a woman with some meat or fluff as I like to call it. All of my friends and family are the same way.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AprilMae1975
    AprilMae1975 Posts: 726
    Options
    <
    will never be "skinny" but would love to be slim and healthy. What makes this world of ours beautiful, is that each person has a "super hot" type. Find your skinny, chubby, thick, muscular, big, slender or whatever makes you happy :)
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    THIS IS HOT

Jamie+Eason.jpg

THIS IS NOT

gallery_main-christina-hendricks-jon-hamm-09.jpg

I wouldn't want to get with either of those women. The first one is too masculine for my tastes and the 2nd one is way too thin, I would break her. I would want someone more like this... (Kristina Hendricks) - It won't post eff it.

I like the softness of a woman. I think it is incredibly sexy. Now, I haven't been with one, but if I ever were, it would be with someone who is soft. Not hard, not bone.

LOL u jelly?

The top girl! She's like a real Power Girl!!! <3
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'd prefer Beyonce to Kate Moss, put it that way
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Haha, well done!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Just playing devil's advocate...don't we change our minds about what we like and/or have different preferences? I do agree that we are born with certain preferences though. I just think it is possible for our preferences to change. I am just putting out a thought (not an argumentative one, just for discussion purposes). :smile:
    [/quote]

Oh no prefrences change heck the fiance used to be married to a tiny skinny woman, but for whatever reason he went the total opposite end and decided he liked me. It happens sure thats what makes humans so cool and irritating.
  • khall86790
    Options
    I'd prefer Beyonce to Kate Moss, put it that way

AGREED! Although I am not a guy... Beyonce is so hot it hurts.
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    I just texted my fiance about this thread...and told him I'm sure glad he loves my fat @ss. He texted back "your @ss is perfect"...enough said.

This happened..

oh yeah it happens over and over again. I bet he cant wait to take a bite out of that juicy bubble when she gets home.
  • khall86790
    Options
    THIS IS HOT

Jamie+Eason.jpg

Would not bang.
  • JLPaige
    JLPaige Posts: 194
    Options
    All I'm sayin is there's only one time you should have a thigh gap.

HAHAHA this
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    THIS IS HOT

Jamie+Eason.jpg

THIS IS NOT

6009_0.81771900.jpg

htd6j9.jpg

Bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would pass on both...
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    IN

Anyone got popcorn?

hDC5A5D9D

I'm a little late but will you share?
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Skinny, but I look hot as hell in clothes or naked. There need not be an either/or. ;)
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    hah, if guys do, then im a goner.
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    THIS IS HOT

Jamie+Eason.jpg

THIS IS NOT

6009_0.81771900.jpg

htd6j9.jpg

Bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would pass on both...

I call bull. You wouldn't pass on Rosie O'Donnell .
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    I am not a guy but after reading this thread I had to comment. What I know for sure is that I have NEVER had a problem in the romance dept. I know that not all men are attracted to me but I also know many that love this package. They don't like me out of "desperation" it's simply what they like. I even had a ex tell me "if you lose weight I'll still love you but I won't be attracted to you". Some men are up front and know what they like. Some Men that like bigger girls hide it it. I hate the term chubby chaser not one refers to other men as skinny chasers or blonde chasers. It's not a fetish it's a preference. The problem is that society has shamed men into feeling bad about being attracted to bigger women. Believe me I have had my share of beefed up muscle dudes who have a thin girl but wanted to date me too! and to that I say kick rocks! I am not ashamed of who or what I am . I am here to get healthy because it's what needs to happen not for vanity purposes. So while your preference maybe something else don't think for one second that there are not men out there that want rub and kiss every fat roll I have on this body!!!!

This is very lovely I like your thoughts. Confidence and loving yourself is true beauty because it shines from the inside.