How to Track Weight Watchers Points on MFP!!

Options

Replies

• dmcruz08
    dmcruz08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tmoreau
    tmoreau Posts: 5
    Options
    Saving for later! Thanks for posting this info!!
  • Beverly91363
    Beverly91363 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i edited the script codes and it still shows points for fruits and veggies. Any suggestions?
  • Lau03
    Lau03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the script!

FYI - I wanted to keep track of sugar and not remove it from my settings.

On line 114, I changed:
    else if (index==6 && $(this).hasClass('delete')) {
    to
    else if (index==7 && $(this).hasClass('delete')) {
    We're simply offsetting the columns where total points should be displayed by 1

And line 96:
    $(this).find('td').eq(7).html(totalPoints);
    to
    $(this).find('td').eq(8).html(totalPoints);
    To display the total in the right most column as well
  • jycrew
    jycrew Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    saving this for later, thanks!
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    bump
  • coffee4me57
    coffee4me57 Posts: 195
    Options
    bump
  • RoseAsRose
    RoseAsRose Posts: 39
    Options
    thanks for this info - saving for later
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    It didn't work
  • Themdragons
    Themdragons Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree, I think I love CM9178... works like a charm once I arranged the cal, carb, fat fib and protein in order. I wonder if I can get this to work on my ipad?
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I agree, I think I love CM9178... works like a charm once I arranged the cal, carb, fat fib and protein in order. I wonder if I can get this to work on my ipad?
    Haha thanks!! From what I've heard, it doesn't work on the Ipad, but if you figure it out, please share.

Also, I cannot take credit for this, because I didn't create it - I don't know who did - just sharing the information!
  • LJ1973
    LJ1973 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this info. I was able to load this and see it on the firefox browser. It doesn't seem to work with other browsers. Does anyone know if this change can be made to an iphone app to track points that way?
  • stacetherainbow
    Options
    bump
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this info. I was able to load this and see it on the firefox browser. It doesn't seem to work with other browsers. Does anyone know if this change can be made to an iphone app to track points that way?
    don't believe so.
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great info. Thanks.
  • sapphies
    sapphies Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Many people ask about this and very few people know this is possible. YES you can track your Weight Watchers point in your MFP diary.

First off, you need to use the Mozilla Firefox browser. If you don't have it, download it for free - You won't be sorry.

Second - You will need to install a script into Firefox (like a plug-in) that will display the points in your food diary.
    Here is the link: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/122949

It can be used for both the old and new points systems.
    Here are more instructions about getting it setup: http://userscripts.org/about/installing

I've been using this since March and I absolutely LOVE it. It is like using the WW E tools except for free!!

I do WW because points are easier than calories. I also do MFP because I use the Body Media Fit band which is not compatible with WW. I pay $20 a month for WW which I hate but I am curious if this script will also tell you when you need to lower your points. As I lose weight WW tells me where to set my points so I continue to lose.
  • Bunniculette
    Bunniculette Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    BUMPING FOR LATER!!
  • Tona917
    Tona917 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Save for later
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this! I was seriously considering re-joining WW online for a change in routine after 1.5 years on MFP and not doing so well for a while now; hoping to help myself refocus. This makes that decision so much easier! I already know how the program works, now I can do it without paying $20/mo+ for their very unimpressive mobile tools.

:-)