Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    33jjva1.jpg
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Haterrrrrz!
    2ugm42a.jpg

I think I saw that guy at Walmart last weekend.

That's another thread . . .
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    nothing screams I AM SELF IMPORTANT than someone buying red quinoa in compression pants

Nothing screams self importance like someone that takes the time to watch what other people are wearing at the grocery store. Then has the temerity to post their self important tripe on a message board where there is no doubt a ton of people that work out then go pick up food on the way home.

I like you. You used "temerity" in a sentence.

:drinker:

I was thinking the same thing!

:flowerforyou: Carry on now.

I third this motion

Yes.
    and
    we should be on a scrabble team.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I love my compression shorts. They are sooo, ummm....compressing.
  • LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Haterrrrrz!
    2ugm42a.jpg

Thanks, now I can't unsee this!
  • _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    Wait...What? You don't lunge down the aisles, squat for items on the lower shelves and bicep curl your shopping bags? ****! I'm doing it wrong?
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I just enjoy the view. Just because I wouldn't wear it doesn't mean that they can't. Male or female. I'm all for the display packaging if it's not on me!
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Next Monday, after my heavy duty Zumba workout, my instructor and I will be going out for a drink. Not ONLY will I be wearing my "yoga pants", but I will be wearing my sports bra and "wife beater" shirt. Plus sweat.

And I don't care what I look like or who looks at me.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    nothing screams I AM SELF IMPORTANT than someone buying red quinoa in compression pants

I bought that quinoa wearing regular shorts.
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My gym is ON TOP of a supermarket. Heh
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Haterrrrrz!
    2ugm42a.jpg

Is it just me or does his bulge look like a pigeon?
    Whoa I didn't notice it when I posted it but YES! It's like one of those 3-D paintings you have to stare at!

Thanks! I will never look at pigeons QUITE the same way from now on.
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    And nothing screams, "I sleep alone" like wearing sweatpants in King Soopers buying Dove Ice Cream Bars at midnight .... what's your point?

And nothing says "I have 12 cats at home" like wearing pajama pants at Wal-Mart while riding the scooter through the aisles.

Your point again?

And nothing says,"I have sex with any woman I want, but it's my imagination with my eyes closed and no one around" like wearing parachute pants with suspenders while trying to peak up women's skirts who are going up escalators at the mall.

Your point again again?

And nothing says "Somebody's got a wild night planned" like going through the checkout around one in the morning at the 24 hour WalMart behind a drunk woman purchasing only whipped cream, a lawn chair, and a douche...

Your point again, and again, and again?
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    And nothing screams, "I sleep alone" like wearing sweatpants in King Soopers buying Dove Ice Cream Bars at midnight .... what's your point?

And nothing says "I have 12 cats at home" like wearing pajama pants at Wal-Mart while riding the scooter through the aisles.

Your point again?

Hehe
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Is there a law against going to the grocery after working out, while still wearing workout clothes? Sorry. Guilty. I'm busy and not self-important - instead consider myself frugal and try to balance my dwindling time.
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wait...What? You don't lunge down the aisles, squat for items on the lower shelves and bicep curl your shopping bags? ****! I'm doing it wrong?

LOL!LOL! This made me bust out laughing :laugh:
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    compression pants... I wear them all the time. lol. If I could wear them to work...I totally would.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    We can not tell people what to do, only inspire them to do so. I feel that by wearing my exercise clothes to the grocery store and buying healthy foods when I am there, I am showing people how it is done instead of sitting behind a computer and giving them my opinion.
  • SpazQ
    SpazQ Posts: 104
    Options
    I will never ever understand why anyone cares about what someone else is wearing, to the grocery store or otherwise.

gah......

I am one who refuses to spend my energy on meaningless stuff like this, especially when there is no real impact on my own freaking life.

If outfits like these have caused you to seek therapy, well then, by all means, sue them all individually.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    This entire thread makes me giggle
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I know the Whole Foods I sometimes go to has a gym in the same complex. I would never criticize someone wearing workout clothes there. And frankly, if I had my way, I would be wearing my workout clothes ALL the time (I kind of miss working at a gym for that reason).