If you could eat any animal.....

Options
feast4dabeast
feast4dabeast Posts: 96 Member
What would it be? I would love to try penguin :) I love penguins but would still like to eat one

Replies

• IronAddict86
    IronAddict86 Posts: 708
    Options
    A Silver Back Gorilla. Imagine the protein intake with all that sheer muscle!!! That would be a bad *kitten* bulk food.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    What would it be? I would love to try penguin :) I love penguins but would still like to eat one

Liar. I'd rather learn how not to eat them since I love them and have a dog and a cat but maybe elk I'd try.
  • feast4dabeast
    Options
    A Silver Back Gorilla. Imagine the protein intake with all that sheer muscle!!! That would be a bad *kitten* bulk food.

He's just a snack mate :)
  • feast4dabeast
    Options

Liar. I'd rather learn how not to eat them since I love them and have a dog and a cat but maybe elk I'd try.

Let's go Korean - get the dog on the BBQ
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    People
  • TikiTony13
    TikiTony13 Posts: 323
    Options
    great white shark!
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I really want to find somewhere I can buy horse meat.

The Tesco sausages in my freezer don't count. (Cheap, easy joke, I know, but seriously. Horse meat.)
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    People

Seconded.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I eat lamb, goat, chicken, cow, buffalo and camel. I think thats enough for me...
  • feast4dabeast
    Options
    People

Seconded.

tasty ladies :$
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    kamen, crocodile or aligator. its white meat. looks amazing.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I'd be really interested to find out what woolly mammoth and woolly rhino taste like, but they're extinct.
  • nikilis
    Options
    I eat camel.

pfff. camel, the only good eats are the toes.

a thank you.
  • nikilis
    Options
    I'd be really interested to find out what woolly mammoth and woolly rhino taste like, but they're extinct.

the mammoth could be coming back, they found a new carcass of one that had blood frozen in it so its possible they might be able to clone them.

it will be on shelves quicksmart.
  • feast4dabeast
    Options
    I eat camel.

pfff. camel, the only good eats are the toes.

a thank you.

naughty naughty
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I have eaten giant clam while living in a Fijian village and it was superb.

It is protected in Australia, a ruling I completely agree with, given that it is a reef species and threatened by global warming. It was very tasty, though...
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

the mammoth could be coming back, they found a new carcass of one that had blood frozen in it so its possible they might be able to clone them.

If they did, there'd be only one of whatever gender this frozen one is, and no-one would be allowed to eat it.
  • feast4dabeast
    Options

If they did, there'd be only one of whatever gender this frozen one is, and no-one would be allowed to eat it.

what kind of sauce would you put with it?
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options

If you can clone it, you can clone it again. And again. The only limits are the market, demand and supply.

I reckon mammoth and rhino would just taste like horse. Grazers, all.
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    A lion, just to show all high and mighty "king of the jungle" whose boss!!! xD