Options

Replies

• lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    ive tried crocodile and zebra lol but im vegan now lol=P
  • kfleming322
    Options
    kamen, crocodile or aligator. its white meat. looks amazing.

Alligator is pretty good. A little rubbery if it isn't cooked correctly, but it's really tasty.
  • kfleming322
    Options
    ive tried crocodile and zebra lol but im vegan now lol=P

My husband is on a vegan diet/fast right now. He's considering making it permanent.
  • kfleming322
    Options
    Beyonce

Ew. Just saying.

She isn't an animal, she's the devil. Her and her husband.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    honey badger!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    honey badger!

they are immortal and have been known to kill lions and just have a little sleep when bitten by a cobra.

they just wont die!
  • GeorgeMT1
    GeorgeMT1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Considering I've been Vegetarian for the past 5 years this is a hard decision but if anything It'd be an extinct animal, maybe that of a saber tooth tiger, although I'd rather be it's friend of course.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Options
    honey badger!

they are immortal and have been known to kill lions and just have a little sleep when bitten by a cobra.

they just wont die!

Who says that they gutta die to eat um?:indifferent: Maybe they are the panacea!

Edit to add- could just eat an arm or something, honey badger don't care.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    honey badger!

^^ This ^^

I've eaten alligator & black bear, along with deer, rabbit, squirrel, etc.. But there has GOT to be some badazz genetics in the honey badger...
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Ostrich and buffalo taste pretty good and are easily accessible in stores across the heartland.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    Unicorn. It's hard to find in these parts though. Horse, marinated under a rainbow, and dusted with candy sprinkles, is a pretty close facsimile.

unicorn_meat_dribbble.jpeg
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Options
    Unicorn. It's hard to find in these parts though. Horse, marinated under a rainbow, and dusted with candy sprinkles, is a pretty close facsimile.

unicorn_meat_dribbble.jpeg

prod12_6100-02.gif

:( I had a feeling that someone would say it eventually. :sad:
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Cougar. Because one was eyeballin my kid the other day. I wanted to eat that mo'fo, show him who's top of the food chain!
  • walterP33
    walterP33 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would want to eat a couple of pounds of humming bird tongues! So delicious. I also want to try some dog! I'd like to start on my neighbor's Pitbull! hehheehehheh!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'm satisfied with eating cow. I have yet to find a more delicious animal.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I hear hippo tastes like a combination of vomit and piss. Just thought you should know. :ohwell:

your ancestors ate hippo: http://cavepeopleandstuff.wordpress.com/2012/11/01/the-reality-of-palaeolithic-diets/

No. My ancestors ate your ancestors.

is your avatar a bear? cause neanderthals ate bears (although sometimes bears ate neanderthals, there was a power struggle going on there)

Piratus Furrus Hippotatus.

Homo sapiens ancestors ate piratus furrus Hoppotatus ancestors. :drinker:

All lies. Your ancestors drowned because we stole your ships. :drinker:

Ships are irrelevant to the point as they weren't used until the mesolithic era. (although some people think that some Homo erectuses built ships but I call BS on that until someone can demonstrate how you can build a ship with the level of technology Homo erectus had, because if even a Homo sapiens can't build a ship with that level of technology Homo erectus certainly couldn't)

Humans ate hippos. Hippos did not eat humans. Quad erat demonstrandum and all that. :drinker:

Exactly. Us hippo pirates were sailing the seven seas before you'd even worked out that wood floats. So you couldn't even catch us let alone eat us.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    I'd eat a Dodo bird!!!! :devil:
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Unicorn. Imagine the magical powers imbued in ingestion. :tongue:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Trex_Roar.jpg