Do you think you could ever be married to a slutty girl?

Options

Replies

• craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't like to share....
    No ****. Your display pic had me convinced otherwise.

Point taken! :smokin: :smokin:
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I can't imagine it would be half as bad as marrying a bloke that subscribed to sexist ideals like women being 'sluts'.

Yes this thank you I couldn't figure out how to say this because I was so offended that I was coming up completely blank thank you thank you.

Ever been to high school? College? They're teeming with sluts. Increased my attendance.

Yes, I have been, thanks. But see, I don't see what makes a person a "slut". Why there is some imaginary limit to how many people a girl can sleep with before she is deemed to have "no morals." Why exercising her right to have sex whenever she likes with whomever she likes is a bad thing. As long as everybody is safe and protected, it doesn't harm anybody, so why the heck should anybody care?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine it would be half as bad as marrying a bloke that subscribed to sexist ideals like women being 'sluts'.

I like you.
  • GGS54
    GGS54 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :smile: Great response!
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options

Yes this thank you I couldn't figure out how to say this because I was so offended that I was coming up completely blank thank you thank you.

Ever been to high school? College? They're teeming with sluts. Increased my attendance.

Yes, I have been, thanks. But see, I don't see what makes a person a "slut". Why there is some imaginary limit to how many people a girl can sleep with before she is deemed to have "no morals."

Wait, you're asking for numbers?
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options
    I think my husband and I might both be that. I think it's why he's able to accept me as I am, and vice versa. I also think it's why we know what it takes to keep our marriage safe from invaders and don't play the "oh he/she's just a friend, and I have the right to have friends outside of marriage game." We both know that when the right genitalia are in front of you, it's like saying no to a big juicy chocolate cake. Better not to even go in the bakery in the first place. We hold each other accountable to THAT line instead of tap dancing on the edge like other people seem to be able to do.

Quite the volatile marriage you have there despite your pre-set ideal. There's bound to have some marital equivocation to arise in the ensuing years.

inconceivable.jpg

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/equivocation

It means incongruity. A sense of ambivalence and ambiguity. Just because you saw the word, "expression" and thought, "Hey, it doesn't fit there" doesn't mean it was an incorrect usage.
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    and envision having kids?

And I don't mean girls who went through a slutty phase while in college and then miraculously imbibed morals and scruples. Nor the ones that are exclusively and fiendishly slutty and a tigress in bed(coz we like that)

So do u mean a girl who is not going to change and or is not expected to change? Or is it more of a do u think u can turn a h** into housewife question? Just curious
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    OP, how old are you and what world do you live in?

Whether I want to become a nun or be the worlds biggest slut and what others think of it should be pretty low on your priority list.

I'd look into growing up and finding someone who meets your standards and expectations and we'll all do the same.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options

Thank you... Thank you very much.

Of course OP is a still wet behind the ears...oh wait. was he hanging with sluts?
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    aware bro keep hustlin
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options
    and envision having kids?

And I don't mean girls who went through a slutty phase while in college and then miraculously imbibed morals and scruples. Nor the ones that are exclusively and fiendishly slutty and a tigress in bed(coz we like that)

So do u mean a girl who is not going to change and or is not expected to change? Or is it more of a do u think u can turn a h** into housewife question? Just curious
    Former
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options
    OP, how old are you and what world do you live in?

Whether I want to become a nun or be the worlds biggest slut and what others think of it should be pretty low on your priority list.

I'd look into growing up and finding someone who meets your standards and expectations and we'll all do the same.

More of an objective question.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I guess the real question is..Can you?

I can only guess that this is you and you are having questions about the success rate of such a relationship for the long haul. It obviously isn't something you can feel comfortable with. Drop her and find someone you can feel comfortable with. Don't confuse love with lust! Good luck to you!
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options
    I guess the real question is..Can you?

I can only guess that this is you and you are having questions about the success rate of such a relationship for the long haul. It obviously isn't something you can feel comfortable with. Drop her and find someone you can feel comfortable with. Don't confuse love with lust! Good luck to you!

I don't mind sluts. They're just not fit to meet my parents and my relatives though
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine did. He pretty much met her at an impromptu orgy. They got married a year later. Three years later now, she's pregnant. To be honest, he was a slut too.

Is she on MFP?

Lol, no.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Short answer: no
  • MisterLovahLovah
    Options

Why can't answers be this succinct and conclusive? Rather than butthurt replies?
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine did. He pretty much met her at an impromptu orgy. They got married a year later. Three years later now, she's pregnant. To be honest, he was a slut too.

Birds of a feather?

Joke?

Dead serious. They're an odd couple but seem completely devoted to one another. Though I have noticed that both of them have a bit of a jealously streak. Perhaps because each knows of the other's past sexual history?
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

Why can't answers be this succinct and conclusive? Rather than butthurt replies?
    This site is filled to the rim with butthurt
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    I think my husband and I might both be that. I think it's why he's able to accept me as I am, and vice versa. I also think it's why we know what it takes to keep our marriage safe from invaders and don't play the "oh he/she's just a friend, and I have the right to have friends outside of marriage game." We both know that when the right genitalia are in front of you, it's like saying no to a big juicy chocolate cake. Better not to even go in the bakery in the first place. We hold each other accountable to THAT line instead of tap dancing on the edge like other people seem to be able to do.

Quite the volatile marriage you have there despite your pre-set ideal. There's bound to have some marital equivocation to arise in the ensuing years.

inconceivable.jpg

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/equivocation

It means incongruity. A sense of ambivalence and ambiguity. Just because you saw the word, "expression" and thought, "Hey, it doesn't fit there" doesn't mean it was an incorrect usage.

no, it's not used correctly there and of course, the grammatical construction of that sentence in which you used it is appalling. stop trying to pretend that you have a deeper command of the language than you actually do and you might be able to get your points across more easily in the future.
This discussion has been closed.