3 Month Progress Pictures :)

Options
Swehl
Swehl Posts: 138 Member
Hi :) This is my first time putting pictures up, so I hope it works. I started seriously using MFP in the beginning of March, and today is my 3 month mark. I am 4' 10'' and started at 160 pounds -- eek!! I still have to go to the gym to weigh myself today, but as of last weekend I was 141.5. I would still like to go down another 20 pounds, but for today I am so excited with the progress I've made in 3 months and wanted to share. Also, I would love to see other women who are on the shorter side if you'd like to post your pictures to this post. I find it motivating to see women who are successful with a similar body type -- it makes me think, "Yeah, I could look like that too." Thank you!!

3/4/13 160 lbs
342013front_zps60c86002.jpeg

6/1/13 about 141 lbs
f61_zps55adf8c9.jpg

3/4/13
342013back_zps8cf3dcf8.jpeg

6/1/13
61back_zps154e5b78.jpg

Replies

• Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! you look great :)
  • colapopmusic
    Options
    Wow! You are AWESOME!!!! Great job! Thank you posting this. I am 5'1" and also started out at around 160 lbs. I am going into my 3rd month and truly hope that I can do just as good as you :)
  • psharma1979
    psharma1979 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing and that is some great progress in 3 months!! I can really see it in the pictures. I just stared my weight loss journey earlier this week so don't have any pictures/story to share but hopefully I can post something to "Success Stories" soon.

These are so inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • Swehl
    Options
    You ladies are awesome! Thank you for the positive words!!
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Looking good.
    Hard work pays off.
  • johannaqv
    johannaqv Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    looking good! keep up the great work! :)
  • Zaphyre13
    Zaphyre13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Sorry your dog is not more excited for you lol!!
  • NaanaTennachieYankey
    Options
    Wow you are looking amazing now :). xx Naana
  • alain0207
    alain0207 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and look at your define waist now! thanks for posting. And your dog is soooo handsome
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look great and your dog looks like he's even lost a bit too :)
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    wow! what a great achievement in 3 months! You can totally see the loss in your arms and in your tummy! Keep up the great work and you will reach your goal!
  • tibanks
    tibanks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats Job well done my Friend. I'm just starting on my Journey so no pics to post. But I'm 5 ft and hope my results will be just as amazing.
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    WOW girl! Three months, you are doing amazing! Keep up the hard work and great eats. You look fabulous! ~Corina
  • NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    wow, you look really great!! huge difference in your body shape!! keep it up girl :smile:
    your dog is fab also, love him :flowerforyou:
  • Swehl
    Options
    Thank you all!! I am so excited now that I can actually see a difference to just keep going -- yay!
  • Swehl
    Options
    Oh! And thank you for all of the comments for my dog, Johann :) He's my little guard puppy. He's literally in every single picture I have taken. In March he was 7 months old and 91 lbs, and today when I took the picture he is 10 months old and 110 lbs -- haha he must be gaining the weight I'm losing.
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    Great job! I'd kill for that waist. Keep it up!:drinker:
  • Swehl
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing and that is some great progress in 3 months!! I can really see it in the pictures. I just stared my weight loss journey earlier this week so don't have any pictures/story to share but hopefully I can post something to "Success Stories" soon.

These are so inspiring! :flowerforyou:

You can do it :) The hardest part for me is having patience. Logically I know it takes time for my body to get rid of the fat as I eat better and work out, but I want fast results when I'm working so hard. Keep it up!
  • lynnG67
    lynnG67 Posts: 11
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Great job in such a short amount of time. I'm just over 5'1", so feel free to friend me if you like.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!