Replies

• JDY36
    JDY36 Posts: 17
    Options
    wow, wow, wow!
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Today, I discovered that "jaw dropping" is not just an idle expression!
    Wow, and wow!! Thats amazing work on your part
  • SLVUnit
    SLVUnit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look so awesome!!! So if my calories are set at 1200 I need to burn more than 1200 in exercise?

Maybe this is already answered for you.. didnt read all posts.......

Your daily living energy needs ie: breathing, moving, pumping organs, etc etc need energy to function - you have worked out that your body will use 1200 cals a day to do the most basic of all living........

So you can eat 1200 cals everyday and not do any exercise and you will see a slow weight loss - more likely a "maintainance of your current weight" You will find that if you are in pretty good shape - eating this amount everyday will mean you dont put weight on
    Obviously you will lose weight if you have been eating much more than this and are needing to lose a few pounds

However if you want to lose weight faster now you can do some exercise -- aim for at least a calorie burn of 200 cals ( brisk walk for 40mins)
    Keep eating only your 1200 / day and now you will see fast loss results

But if you are exercising and you burn 300 calories in that session - your daily calories now go up to 1500 that you can eat - great for that night out or cravings of chocolate
    Because you have exercised you have now created a calorie deficit - you can choice to keep this or use it by eating a little more that day.

hope this helps and not confuses
  • Obscuring
    Obscuring Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow! Beautiful and inspiring!
  • HarlowAudrey
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations!
  • scling83
    scling83 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I've scrolled back over your pictures a few times because they are unbelievable! You must be so proud of yourself! And so you should be! Well done!!! :)
  • scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. It's like you're a different person. Congrats! You must be so proud of yourself :)
  • rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    Options
    wow!! you are one sexy lady! and very inspiring :)
  • iluka52
    iluka52 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing!!!! You certainly have a reason to be proud of yourself and you will knock them dead when you go out in public in those bikinis. Thankyou for sharing your story - it is an inspiration to us all.
  • janngarrett
    Options
    I am super proud of you. I am 40 and have been on this weight loss journey off and on my whole life. I have lost many times and typically have gained it back plus some. This time feels different, I'm not doing anything quacky or quick fix, just eating things that are beneficial for my body and exercising even when I don't want to and praying to God when I don't have the strength to do it myself. What is so inspirational to me from your story and your pics is that you didn't just lose weight, you look beautiful and youthful!. You hit the nail on the head when you discussed not settling for just the best you have been before, we can be so much more. Thank you for sharing and my prayers and best wishes to you on your continued journey.
  • bawalker11
    bawalker11 Posts: 78
    Options
    WOW! You are totally my inspiration, you look amazing, well done, what an achievement!
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!

IAhssTs.gif
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Dayuum, girl! You look awesome!
  • savemama
    savemama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! As a momma to 2, I live for photos like this that remind me that, yes, you can be hot after baby! :D

GOOD FOR YOU!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Holy kitty cats! You did it and did it well! Congratulations! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou::flowerforyou: A dozen flowers for you!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    OMG! You did awesome!!! Thank u for the added mojo! how long did that take u?
  • lmcginnis39
    lmcginnis39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • jocomoso
    jocomoso Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow you look wonderful!! well done - it's a fab feeling isn't it? another 10 lbs to go for me - it's the last push but know it's worth it!!
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    wow you re beautiful great job!
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely stunning! great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!