Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Be honest... you add 'hot' people

MoJokes
MoJokes Posts: 691
Hi

Who adds people based on how hot they look? & who doesn't add those who are not so hot?

Replies

• Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    I usually add anyone and see if they interact and if they don't I then delete them.
  • MoJokes
    same for me...

I however also delete those who bang on about prsonal things on their status. It is their profile so they can do as they wish, however as it annoys me i delete them.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    I can honestly say I don't because I don't actually believe that a lot of pics on here are rea. I base it on what kind of person i perceive them to be.
  • Vinyarddog
    Vinyarddog Posts: 67
    I have added hot people, people who don't have their own picture as a profile pic (and nothing else in photos) - I don't think I add just hot people , I add everyone who wants to add me !

Add away
  • MoJokes
    Thats a good point.

Who knows who is real? Looks can alter another persons mindset however...
  • frogtech
    frogtech Posts: 1
    people actually add people ??
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    I will say this, I find myself mildly attractive. I have been on here for about 6 months intermittently and got 8 friend requests the whole time when my pic was a lawn gnome...Interacting on the threads and everything...change my pic to my face? BAM! 40 requests in a couple days....LOL, the internet.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    I add people pretty much solely based on whether or not we have similar goals or whether or not I feel I can help them in some way. I like having friends who are serious about strength training or achieving some badass goal. I do happen to have a lot of hot men (and women) in my news feed, and it certainly doesn't hurt my feelings, but that's not why I add them.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I don't add anyone, but if I did, it would have nothing to do with what they look like. I like smart, funny people.
  • MoJokes
    @ gnome, its so damn true.

Now last year when i had a picture of me that was attractive, i got loads of adds. Now.... NADA. i truely beleive that its one of the factors and probably not spending much time on mfp!... its either or

i will now add you for that reason ahhaha
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Hi

Who adds people based on how hot they look? & who doesn't add those who are not so hot?

You do, it seems.

I add people based on whether they seem like someone whose contributions and posts I want to read.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    If people added me based on hotness I would be a very lonely person.. They probably add me because of overall awesomeness. ;)
  • MoJokes
    Sometimes i do... but look at my list.. i have 6 friends... so i go for quality of people rather than looks... as looks are great but some people come out with a lot of *kitten*.

I'd love to have a few knowledgeable people on board!
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    I don't add anyone, but if I did, it would have nothing to do with what they look like. I like smart, funny people.

mine.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    I add people who show themselves to be intelligent, interesting and have a great sense of humor.

I don't really care what they look like.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    I add people who have the same goals as I do not based on how they look. Not here to pick up, here to get healthy and be fit and looking for support that way.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    I add people who have personalities I enjoy.

Or are slutty.

Either one works.
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Majority of my friends have been added for mutual interests/goals. None were added because they're pleasing to the eye. I should probably clean mine out today, cheers for reminding me! :drinker:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    I add people who have personalities I enjoy.

Or are slutty.

Either one works.

Glad I'm one of the three
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Nay! I add people who happen to have similar interests and weight goals as I do.