Be honest... you add 'hot' people

Options

Replies

• _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    This reminds me. I really do need to resurrect the "show us your V" thread" :P
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I add people who I get along with and who make me smile and laugh. If they are interactive, that's a huge plus too. I don;t think it is all based on looks. As someone pointed out, you never know if everyone has real pics up or not. I base it on personality...but looks do make it fun :)

But granted, I am a pretty big flirt by nature!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

Always a good idea.

Oh wait...V isn't for vagina? :cry:
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options

I concur!!!
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I add anyone.

When they're hot its a plus.
    Yep me too
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    i don't add people.. people add me... probably not b/c I'm hot.
  • tiger4nikki
    tiger4nikki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new here and the only person I have actually added was my daughter. It's B.S. if you only add "hot" people. If I choose to add someone, it will NOT be based on looks. People should open their eyes and see how nice a person is, not what they look like.
  • tiger4nikki
    tiger4nikki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Pfft, I just add anyone who requests. It's not like I have limited friend slots or anything.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I add anyone, message or not. And the people that are saying they don't add anyone, sorry, not buying it.
  • kaylabrose
    kaylabrose Posts: 71
    Options
    So this is why I have no friends ;)
  • sdokeefe
    sdokeefe Posts: 29
    Options
    I add people who are near me, if that helps.

Also... Mandurah, South of Perth.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I only say yes to people who want progress. I'm very progressive.
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I add people who have personalities I enjoy.

Or are slutty.

Either one works.

Hilarious....honesty is the best policy after all.
  • BeTheFire
    BeTheFire Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi

Who adds people based on how hot they look? & who doesn't add those who are not so hot?

I'll add hot people, but also if they have some value on here, (I.e. public food diary, interaction etc...) not just for the creepiness of looking at their pics.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I add mostly everyone. I only discriminate for a few reasons - no profile photo, closed diary, kids that seem under the age of 18, and the folks that seem to be on the anorexic tract. Otherwise, they're being added. :drinker:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx195/skez520mia/SEXY GIFS/gifunny11Zer0.gif[/img]

Um, No.
    Although I hear its like winning the lotto.
  • themirandarin
    themirandarin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I add anyone.

Yep me too

Maybe I am missing something, but how is that "a plus"? How does it benefit you, in any way, for a MyFitnessPal friend to be hot? I never really got the impression that this was being used as either 1) a place to go OMGHAWT! and add people to drool over or 2) some sort of next-to-level dating site, but maybe I was mistaken.

Anyway, no. I've never added someone based on looks. If someone says they need a cheerleader or to have someone praise their progress, I'll friend them. If someone is on here to be told they're attractive, f that noise.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I add anyone.

Yep me too

Maybe I am missing something, but how is that "a plus"? How does it benefit you, in any way, for a MyFitnessPal friend to be hot? I never really got the impression that this was being used as either 1) a place to go OMGHAWT! and add people to drool over or 2) some sort of next-to-level dating site, but maybe I was mistaken.

Anyway, no. I've never added someone based on looks. If someone says they need a cheerleader or to have someone praise their progress, I'll friend them. If someone is on here to be told they're attractive, f that noise.

Turns out guys like looking at, and talking to, attractive women. Crazy, I know.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    yep this is the reason i have added myself as a friend