What did you eat for breakfast today?

Options

Replies

• Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    a spinach wrap with a scrambled egg, some shredded cheese, and a chopped up Italian sausage
  • dedeethom
    dedeethom Posts: 10
    Options
    A green smoothie: spinach banana, strawberry, and pineapple all frozen add water yuM!!
  • moondawg14
    moondawg14 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs with bacon salt and Franks. Every day.
  • genchan
    genchan Posts: 28
    Options
    A cup of oatmeal added with 2 tablespoon of wheat germ, a handful of blueberries, a tablespoon of clover honey, a teaspoon of coconut oil, a teaspoon of chia seed, and some dabbed here and there of cinnamon. :)
  • tfansoi
    tfansoi Posts: 2
    Options
    3 eggs over easy, 2 pieces of bacon, hash browns, salsa and 1 piece of wheat toast unbuttered, 2 cups of coffee.
  • Silver14
    Silver14 Posts: 141
    Options
    Chocolate protein pancakes and a Strawberry Chobani.
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese with some flax plus raisin crunch in it. This is pretty much my breakfast every single day lol
  • itstartswithastep
    Options
    Oatmeal made with water, topped with dried cranberries, flaked almonds and three spoonfuls of Greek yogurt :)
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Multi-fruit Actimel, two multigran toasts with Low Low cheese spread...should have only had one, but was feeling so hungry this morning!
  • bandedsandi
    bandedsandi Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    1 Medium Banana
    1 scoop Metapure No-Carb Whey protein powder
    1 scoop wheat bran
    250 ml water

Like every other day!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    banana and half cup of cold coffee before the gym.

after: 3.5 oz diet yellow cheese (never again :grumble: i'd rather save up my calories/fat and eat good stuff) and more coffee. Going to try to cut back on coffee (drinking some herbal tea right now). usually i have a plain low fat yoghurt but was feeling hungry

actually not sure if i should add more carbs or not - i just started MFP a week ago and things are going really great, scale says that i lost 4.6 lbs the first week, so i must be doing something right. I cut back on carbs, especially bread, and have carbs only at one meal - supper. i'll see how things go this week.
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    2 eggs
    Half an avocado
    2 slices of Ezekiel bread
    1 cup of black chai tea
  • mumofzoe
    mumofzoe Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oats made with water and a handful of blueberries
    Sue
  • majica8
    majica8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Weetabix, just enough milk to make them completely soggy and some blueberries on the top :D
  • NadineSabbagh
    NadineSabbagh Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Turkey strips seasoned with smoked paprika and garlic, with avocado and tomatoes... Was yummy!!
  • Cooksie67
    Cooksie67 Posts: 2
    Options
    oats vanilla 1x packet with lite milk
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Porridge made with skimmed milk, a big cup of tea, and a glass of water to wash my vitamins down.
  • holly273
    holly273 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Egg-white omelette, with toast spread with pesto topped with tomato slices. <-- AMAZING, by the way.
    Also, COFFEE.
  • boylerz123
    Options
    Porridge cooked with Banana and raspberries - DELISH! :D
  • gin60ny60
    gin60ny60 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    2 x Weetabix, semi skimmed milk and a banana, cup of tea.