Post-babies, post-c-section tummy pics

Options
15678911»

Replies

• FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Nice results!!...i probably gained 60-70 my first pregnancy (8lb 1oz baby) and 50+ my second (8lb 4oz baby)......and before i even got pregnant i gained like 30-40 pounds..im trying to get my body back!!! Its hard but i know ill get there!! I dont care how long it takes me im not giving up!!
  • LovelyVegetarian
    LovelyVegetarian Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to post on here. I have two kids, both C-sections and FINALLY my tummy is going down. Give me a few weeks and I'll post my before and afters too!
  • LovelyVegetarian
    LovelyVegetarian Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to post on here. I have two kids, both C-sections and FINALLY my tummy is going down. Give me a few weeks and I'll post my before and afters too!
  • NicoleR1980
    NicoleR1980 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    my c section baby is eight now i can only hope that my stamach will look as good as yours! have the pooch:-( But you look amazing!:smile:
  • mtnstar
    mtnstar Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Ladies, you look awesome! I had 3 kids later in life and am still battling the tummy pooch. It's gone down significantly, but slowly..... thanks for the inspiration!!!

xox to you hot mamas!
  • jupityjupe
    jupityjupe Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It's nice to see a bunch of women who had their tummies go back to normal after delivery but I think it has a lot to do with genetics or age or just plain luck. I had my first son 8lb 12oz 10 days early and gained about 60lbs with him 3 days after my 41st birthday, my second son 7lbs 12oz and a week early and gaining about 40lbs just 15 months later. I actually weigh less now then before I was pregnant with the first one, but my skin around my tummy is slack and the more tummy I lose the wrinklier it gets. I do crunches and other ab workouts but had not done them prior to being pregnant and my tummy looks waaaaay worse now. I imagine I can loose the few extra pounds I want, and firm it up but I fully understand it will never have that smooth taught skin anymore

some people are lucky with this and others not. same with how some people look pretty darned good overweight because they are well proportioned and somewhat firm while others like myself look like I am perpetually 3-4 months pregnant because I only carry weight in my belly and am skinny everywhere else.

still, without trying you can never reach your personal best, even if you don't have model potential :)
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My son (now 2) was 9lb 9oz when he was born, my bump was absolutely enormous people would stare at me and point when I walked past them lol.

I started using MFP 5 months ago and here are my results so far

4dcac85c-e4a1-4276-8b2f-6064237dc1f7_zps83b2f17f.jpg

6770ca0e-faa6-4c62-b852-f3e66a9b6275_zps08549e9f.jpg

I have some puckered, loose skin that I doubt will ever tighten up but I'm trying to make the best of what I've got!

Well done Georgi being brave and showing progress pics! Fantastic well done xx
    Well done ladies :smile:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    bumping for inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OrionG
    OrionG Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yall look fantastic!

I have stretchmarks out the wazoo! I HATE them, they are the really deep wide ones, not the itty bitty ones :( Hopefully I can do something to get my belly to look like yall's! Great work!

This is for you! Not perfect but who cares....we women are too hung up on perfection. :wink:
    Bodyforlife003_zps3e13120a.jpg

Hi Stacey,
    I'm responding to your post but this is also for all you amazing gals out there working so hard to get in shape, for whatever your reason is. What you say above is so true ("Not perfect but who cares....we women are too hung up on perfection."). Women are so judgemental and hard on yourselves. Quit it! :)
    I think all of you look absolutely amazing! Nice work!

Orion.
  • mariahmilan
    mariahmilan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So incredibly inspiring! I have always felt like this stretchy skin will never go away!
  • MrsKgettingfit
    MrsKgettingfit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread! I have 3 kids and my tummy is my problem area this thread is giving me hope and great for motivation. All you ladies look amazing!!!

Eta: ooops sorry didn't realise how old this thread was.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!