What is the most unattractive item of clothing on a M/F?

Options

Replies

• boroko
    boroko Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    White jeans or trousers that are so thin/tight that I can see every detail of your undies (or worse still the absence of undies) especially on larger butts. Biggest fail was at a posh dinner when a guest who clearly thought she was gorgeous didn't realise that the reason everyone was staring at her butt was that we could see the spanx that came half way down her thighs through her tight white trousers. Not a good look and nearly as embarrassing as the hostess who had her skirt caught in the top of her tights!!!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    <
    Oh no, I'm wearing a beanie....
    This kind of hat on men. And they're popular. UGH

Free-Shipping-New-Korea-Male-Pocket-font-b-Hat-b-font-Autumn-And-Winter-font-b.jpg

Damn no beanies and no long johns... you girls make it hard fora dude to stay warm

....it's quite cold here at the moment(Australia) and I don't have much hair so not much natural heating (no I am not one of those balding guys who wear a hat 24/7 just when it's cold) haha but my beanie looks like this...
    pixiebeanie-chocbrownandvariagatedshadesofrustandmustard5_zpsaa94dd0b.jpg
    but i guess I will have to go to wearing this as not to offend, obviously the much more attractive option haha
    stock-footage-guy-in-balaclava-and-black-gloves-typing-something-in-anger-and-go-away_zpsc9c798b8.jpg
  • MeeraAnnT
    MeeraAnnT Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Men that wear sweatpants (unless they're at a gym) and crocs! Just plain gross.

What's with all the Ugg haters? I love my Uggs. :happy: Most comfortable boot ever.

<3 Uggs and dont care who knows it!!!! :D
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Women - UGG boots

Men - sandals and socks oh and skinny jeans..
  • mixedlollies
    mixedlollies Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have never seen a thread on this website with so much body shaming, and I can't believe more people haven't objected to it. And to the guy on page 8 who thinks he has the right to slut-shame women who choose to wear short dresses, you are the worst kind of human.

Please check yourselves.
  • _CrepeSuzette_
    _CrepeSuzette_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Most unattractive items on men: foulards :/, white short socks worn with 'everyday' shoes (not sports ones), headbands and last but not least the worst hairstyle (IMO): BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS O_o

Oh and I second GeorgiGirl post about the skinny jeans O_o
  • Mattdemon
    Mattdemon Posts: 79
    Options
    There are just some things that you might see a guy or a girl wear that no matter how hot they are just turns you off. Let me know what turns your OFF on the member of sex you are attracted to....

For me it has to be a guy in a t-shirt with the arms cut off. I don't care how muscular the guy, I just hate it.

I don't wear them either but I bet other people could change your mind. Most men also don't enjoy watching girls do physical activity but there are some that we do! ;)
  • foot1647
    foot1647 Posts: 92
    Options
    Capri Pants. Can't stand them, looks like you stole pants from a really short person. Just wear shorts.

Flip Flops equally as much as Capri Pants. *Snap Smack* *Snap Smack*... >.>
  • Missyb322
    Missyb322 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans on men and open-toe sandals on guys and girls who have ugly feet.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Crocs!

Anyone else think tights are reeeeeally unattractive too?

Yes, on anyone. They are the worst.
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Flip Flops. You may not realize it but to a lot of people it just screams "I'm a lazy slob and I don't care how I look in public"

Also, you know how women hate to see geeky/nerdy/old men with their pants hiked up to their ribcage? Guys hate that same look with those stupid short dresses that are pinched up around your ribcage. no matter what your girlfriends tell you its NOT cute. Leave the babydoll clothes to toddlers.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    This thread should have ended the instant someone mentioned Crocs.
  • lks2gab
    lks2gab Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Any guy, no matter how hot or how fit looks gross in a Speedo! What a turn off!
  • Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    Options
    Baggy Pants...*shiver*:noway:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Flip Flops. You may not realize it but to a lot of people it just screams "I'm a lazy slob and I don't care how I look in public"

lol for me it says "I live at the the beach." We wear flip fops 9 out of 12 months here. :-)

I don't pay much attention to what most people wear but I think, across the board, ill fitting clothes are just tragic. Like people hiding huge little figures under 3 sizes too big clothes or stuffing their figures into three sizes too small clothes.
  • WhiteGirlWasted13
    WhiteGirlWasted13 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Any pants tight enough to cause a muffin top. If that happens, then your pants are too small. It doesn't matter that you somehow managed to get them fastened, if you have that much of a belly hang, or your *kitten* is hanging out that much, those pants are the wrong size. Please, please stop.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    a merkin
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Tight jeans on guys

Clothing on women

Crocs on anyone
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Men in socks and sandals :noway:
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    So hurt by these flip flop comments, I LOVE FLIP FLOPS even in the winter!! My little toes can't get enough! So screw you!
    Erm so yeah socks and sandals on men are a no no, muscle shirts on ripped guys, the ones where the moobs are hanging out are soooooooo bad!! Screams look at me I love myself.

Women- Uggs and tracksuits are pretty scruffy, anything with a stupidly high waistband up to their nipples looks ridiculous..