Sick of hearing "You have such a pretty face.".......

Options
13»

Replies

• Aegelis
    Aegelis Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    The past is unchangeable, the future always feels too far away. Try to focus on your daily goal, achieve that and repeat.

“Excellence Is an Art of Inches; Thousands of little things done right adds up to the unassailable difference”

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    congrats on chooseing to change your life with mfp!!! Welcome! You will be a beautiful bride from head to toe.

....you do actually have a very pretty face and you sound as though you have a lovely heart too. I wish you all the best with your journey and hope that, with support from here, you will feel absolutely amazing when you get married. Remember that a journey begins with a single step......take that step and just keep walking forward into your healthier future.

With much love and empathy xxx
  • hsilberman1
    hsilberman1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You seem to be a beautiful PERSON. You got this! It definitely takes dedication and I have no doubt that you have just that. Way to go for taking your first step!
  • stefisdeadgood
    stefisdeadgood Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can't offer any words of advice as I am in very much the same situation myself, however I would like to thank everyone that has replies to the thread. I realise that the responses weren't intended for me but have helped me a lot. :-)