Insanity Day 14 (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I was 190lbs January 13, 2013. Hen 165lbs a week after baby girl. When I started working out it was very hard. I did 30 day shred and level one was something I almost couldn't complete. I am very proud of how far I have come, eating whatever I want within reason and what not.

;) gotta love babies they change everything.
  • mdearmond
    mdearmond Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Somebody is just looking for attention, Imo.

isn't anyone who posts a progress picture on here?
    that doesn't mean that its a bad thing or something to be looked down upon or criticized for. we're all working out *kitten* off (figuratively and literally in some cases) to look better and some times it feels damn good to get feedback from others. i know at the end of almost every day i look in the mirror and think that nothing has changed. sometimes the validation of others seeing a difference is what motivates you to keep going. no need for negativity.

and i can definitely see a difference in the butt area...keep it up girl.
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    Thank you. I was 190lbs January 13, 2013. Hen 165lbs a week after baby girl. When I started working out it was very hard. I did 30 day shred and level one was something I almost couldn't complete. I am very proud of how far I have come, eating whatever I want within reason and what not.

I was thinking of trying 30ds. Where did you lose inches from?
  • natasa26ca
    natasa26ca Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look great.
    Awesome job on your behind and stomach.
    I'm jealous :devil:
    And simply WOW on the fact that you had a baby and you are rocking that kind of stomach!!!!
    Impressive!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Looks exactly the same.
    Not probable.
    -2lbs
    -.5" all over (half inch in some places)
    Around .25% BF drop. :) but I guess if you really aren't looking or reading it is the same. Measuring tapes do not lie.

You really expect 2 lbs and .5 inch to show up on a picture? Somebody is just looking for attention, Imo.

Bitter, party of one? Sheesh. :grumble:

You have every right to post this, OP. Even though you were pretty fit to begin with, there are definitely some noticeable changes. You look awesome. :drinker:
  • SerenaFisher
    Options

I was thinking of trying 30ds. Where did you lose inches from?
    I lost around middle and arms mostly, and a little off hips. But I didn't follow a diet plan (not in my budget) had I eaten a little better I think the results would have been much better.

@natasa thanks. I had my first baby 10 years ago (almost) and my body responded much better. My 2nd baby was bigger though and my abs are still not as strong As they were. I am very fit. Actually have a athletes heart rate (56BPM) all thanks to cardio
  • luls2011
    luls2011 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well done! I can definitely see the difference in the butt area. Also, love your attitude.
  • stacw1987
    stacw1987 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey! You look great. I'm on day 14 today but decided to take pictures on day 30 :-) you look awesome! ESP the butt area! I hope I get results like these :-)

As for the negative comments people need to grow up! I'm shocked that people can be sooooo petty and bitter! If you don't like the post then get the f@!k out!
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    @supahstar thank you. I love insanity, I can barely breathe at times haha.

@luls thankies! I am hoping to have more definition in my back next time but yeah the buttocks is much more lifted (my jeans agree haha) glad you like my attitude :)

@stacw I took the pics for my blog (doing pic updates with fit test results) every two weeks and was going to post one update to this forum each month but I was so Hally with the results and figured I would find fellow insanity peeps ( like you lol)

My blog also has my various pre baby jeans and goals to fit back into them. I find blogging motivates me to have results (especially with pics). And like I said I did not follow the diet or meals at all. I am eating a lot of processed foods because I have very limited money for budget.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    You really expect 2 lbs and .5 inch to show up on a picture? Somebody is just looking for attention, Imo.
    Yes I am. Which I have gotten, a group for insanity member a, and fellow women and men who are also doing insanity. I also shared my blog for said people, insanity is a club and people love to hear about it.

I could have posted day 1 of my journey 165lbs two week after baby and then posted day 14 of insanity and show all of my hard work but that wasn't the point. The point is insanity works and the measurement and changes (no matter how slight and xonaidering time frame) are undeniable :)
    I don't know you, or even your full success story.

But, for what it's worth, I admire and respect how you handle yourself in this thread. I think that's a community success.

I love your response to the accusation that you're looking for attention ("Yes I am.") as well as your recognizing that people have different perspectives/preferences.

I wish more threads/OPs would go this route when people are critical. Criticism is precisely as meaningful as we make it.
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    Thank you, you are absolutely correct it only matters if you let it matter. I have always believed if you aren't doing it for yourself (where you body is concerned, or eating habits) then it's not worth doing. You can read my blog it's public, as is my diary. Only my pictures and profile are private. :D My journal has my progress pics and goal jeans anyway.
  • hannahlclrk
    hannahlclrk Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wow - those that "cant see" are just being green!!

there is a real different here, especially on abs and back!!

- how does insanty work do you just pick a dvd each day or is it very specific? was having doubts about buying it - but i think im going to have to now!!
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    You can get the program online. The program comes with all of the work outs, and a sixty day (with one rest week) calander of work outs. You work out six days a week (one day being like a recoop day) and have every Sunday off. You take he fit test every two weeks (I am posting the results to my fit test in my blog some time today or tomorrow it was Monday). He also sends you a meal planner and encourages you to drink a shake that will fuel your muscles. I am missing some of the work outs and do not have the meal plan because I got the DVDs from a friend (another friend sent me the ones I was missing the other day though) I do plan in getting the program though and also sending in my before and after pics for the Insanity tshirt which has "I earned this" written across the back.

Its definitely the toughest work out I have ever done! And I was in the military (Army) 2000 to 2004 basic training and AIT had NOTHING on Shaun T lol
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    looks good!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Amazing results....My hand claps go out to those that do this workout...So Inspiring
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Spectacular!
  • joeysfacts
    joeysfacts Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good job. Keep it up. Not sure if you have the max dvd's, but you will really see the muscle definition once you start those ones. Don't let any comments discourage you. As long as you feel better and notice a difference, that is all that really counts:smile:
  • MarielStarr
    MarielStarr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job Serena, you look great! Toned booty!
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    agreed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!