30 day squat challenge anyone?

Options

Replies

• lindseys84
    Options
    I definitely will do this!! Do you use weights or just squats with no weights??
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I've done three of these with friends and now they all joke that my butt defies gravity and directs traffic... :laugh: I think I'd better skip this time before it gets its own zip code. :flowerforyou: Good luck to everyone
  • fallenangelgurl
    Options
    Awesome. Greater force with higher numbers. I'm up for the challenge
  • thejominator
    thejominator Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im late but imma give it a try..Anyone feel free to Add me
  • AmyRW1971
    AmyRW1971 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in. I just joined mfp!
  • HPCD
    HPCD Posts: 3
    Options
    This is my first time trying this, will see what happen

I am in
  • marhod5
    marhod5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Day 4 -- Rest -- I'm missing the squats. Looking forward to tomorrow!
  • marhod5
    Options
    Day 5 -- 70 squats -- done!
  • kareeta
    kareeta Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Day 5 Done, did all 70 in one go before work, but looking at how high the numbers go up towards the end of the month I doubt I will be able to crawl to work if I try and maintain that!

Legs are shaky :)

Feel free to add me , I'm a newbie on here
  • marhod5
    Options
    I've been doing mine all at once too. I'm wondering at what point I will need to split them into two (or more) sets. Probably soon!
  • callieboom
    callieboom Posts: 30
    Options
    I am doing this! I'm on day 9 currently, I did a lot of squats before anyway so I'm not finding it too difficult at the moment.

I know that some people who are used to doing a lot of squats have started on a higher number of squats, but instead of doing this, I just continue to do the normal amount I would at the gym as well as the squat challenge. I use weights when I do squats at the gym, but am doing the challenge without (I'm doing them at work at the side of my desk before my lunch and trying to make my colleagues do it with me!!). Maybe I'll start again once the thirty days are up and do it again with weights.

For best results I would definitely recommend doing them all at the same time, if it gets hard just have a small break between them (a minute or so), rather than spacing them out through the day.

Fellow squatters feel free to add me!!
  • TamPinkerton
    Options
    Hi, the squat challenge looks great, Im in! Day 1 = 50 squats.... How are you all going?
    Im looking for friends to share the challenge of getting healthier and back into shape, pls feel free to add me. Accountability helps :-)
  • healthfoodiebails
    healthfoodiebails Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started it and I am now on day 8! :) I need friends on here feel free to message me or add me anyone!
  • marhod5
    Options
    Day 6 -- 75 squats -- Done!
  • hevurxo
    hevurxo Posts: 27
    Options
    Ive been doing this! currently on day 19 (160) and results are showing massively! :-)
  • txangel210
    txangel210 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Day 6 - Done!!!
  • aTallLiam
    aTallLiam Posts: 75
    Options
    Count me in.
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Day 4 rest...done

Day 5 70....done

Day 6 75....just did!
  • SarahKilg
    SarahKilg Posts: 3
    Options
    :smile: Sarah here. I will try this, but need a cheering section!
  • AugustFray3
    Options
    Challenge accepted :)