73 lbs down and I reached my first goal (pics)

Options

Replies

• katherinedelamater
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!! Amazing!! You sure are a pretty girl, and you can tell how much happier you are now. :)
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats on making your first goal....very inspiring!
  • brownshuga30
    brownshuga30 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! KEEP PUSHING!!!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    wow, fabulous! You look wonderful, so happy - well done on busting through that wall, such perseverance. Looking forward to seeing you post on your next mini-goal, go get it!

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • MoJoPoe
    MoJoPoe Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! WOOT WOOT. Thanks for the motivation to stay on course. :glasses:
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Congrats, pretty girl!
  • nancyalexand
    nancyalexand Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are amazing Congrats..
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a difference! Congratulations on reaching your goal...I have no doubt you'll keep achieving any goal you set. Your face just beams with happiness...as it well should! You look awesome...keep up the good work! :smile:
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Way to go, that's such a huge accomplishment! Keep up all the hard work lady!! :D
  • frostytots
    frostytots Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!
  • viccigb
    viccigb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the great work!!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I love that you set attainable goals! One little victory at a time is a successful way to meet your ultimate goal. You are beautiful and glowing, and I know if you stick with the same mentality, keep setting achievable goals, you will be at your goal weight in no time!
  • TIngram130
    TIngram130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look fantastic!
  • callasm
    callasm Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! You are a inspiration! Keep up the great work! It is great seeing people who are making the journey succeeding.
  • kittycollins7
    kittycollins7 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • MaureensFreshStart
    MaureensFreshStart Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, great job!! I agree with everyone else, you're truly a beautiful girl regardless of what the scale says, but I'm sure once you get to your goal weight, you'll be absolutely stunning. :)
  • sandracmamo
    sandracmamo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are Amazing!
  • ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! "The tragedy in life does not lie in not reaching your goal... The tragedy lies in not having a goal to reach!" You reached it! And you will reach your other goals as well! Knowing how great it felt when you reached this one, the next one will be even better! Way to go!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! You're doing great!!! :)

I have to set small goals for myself otherwise, it becomes too much. I do 10 lb. increments.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! And you make the 330's look good girl!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!