Who else wants a big butt?

Options

Replies

• farahsaleem
    farahsaleem Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    aghhh.. i hate my big butt!! i am slim all over but my butt doesnt go away..
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    f9qfza.jpg

2w3djy8.jpg

SQUATS!!!

You look great! Squats are seriously the best. Also "arabesques" are great (:

Really? This looks good. I'm not hatin' but there needs to be a little more meat on them bones.
  • LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I have always been pretty bottom heavy, but it was just big without being shapely. I have been doing Brazilian Butt Lift for the past 2 months and it has improved sooooo much. I managed to lose 12 pounds but increase my butt. Here are my before and afters! (top is before picture)

l003-Copy_zps6d857a9b.jpg

IMG_0994-Copy_zps9a33f473.jpg

These pics are your before the big butt and after the big butt? Seems to me someone has a different opinion on what a big butt looks like.
  • gracieloo8
    gracieloo8 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have always been pretty bottom heavy, but it was just big without being shapely. I have been doing Brazilian Butt Lift for the past 2 months and it has improved sooooo much. I managed to lose 12 pounds but increase my butt. Here are my before and afters! (top is before picture)

These pics are your before the big butt and after the big butt? Seems to me someone has a different opinion on what a big butt looks like.

It may not be HUGE but people tell me all the time that it is big. You don't think this is considered a decent size butt? hmmm
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    f9qfza.jpg

2w3djy8.jpg

SQUATS!!!

You look great! Squats are seriously the best. Also "arabesques" are great (:

Really? This looks good. I'm not hatin' but there needs to be a little more meat on them bones.

"I'm not hating but (insert hating *kitten* comment here)".

Seems legit.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

Looks big enough from where I'm at. Big butts are relative to one's frame.
    And who are you to say how much meat there needs to be on them bones? Can I express my opinion about whether or not you're carrying too much meat on them bones? No? That would be offensive, right?
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options

Smells like jealousy....
  • beandawgy
    beandawgy Posts: 92
    Options

This has my "nice butt" seal of approval :glasses:

It may not be HUGE but people tell me all the time that it is big. You don't think this is considered a decent size butt? hmmm
  • Geekymonkey
    Options
    Damn I'm a big butt fan, I'm doing insanity to the min to build up and it is great for your legs and *kitten* :)
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options

There will always be someone that will disagree with you, but I think u have just the right amount of booty. Great job!
  • thug1ife
    thug1ife Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Well I have a big butt, I'm trying to figure out how to get it firm.
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Just for fun thought i would post my change in that department. I know I don't have a big butt by any standards but am happy with my results thus far. Hope my pics r the right size still learning about posting pics

This was a long long time ago but u can see I had no butt and I have always been like that.
    null_zps1ed5a681.jpg

And a few weeks ago
    06755143-2aec-4774-9e67-fa15dbc3a614_zps94760afe.jpg
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I want a bubble butt :blushing:
    I already have a big butt. Problem is, Its WIDE, FLAT, and unattractive. :(
    But I'm working on that with squats, lunges, etc. :laugh:
  • imondrugz
    imondrugz Posts: 154
    Options
    i assure you my butt is bigger than any of you guys :3(chicks included) ! It's buiriful.
  • gracieloo8
    gracieloo8 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just for fun thought i would post my change in that department. I know I don't have a big butt by any standards but am happy with my results thus far. Hope my pics r the right size still learning about posting pics

This was a long long time ago but u can see I had no butt and I have always been like that.
    null_zps1ed5a681.jpg

And a few weeks ago
    06755143-2aec-4774-9e67-fa15dbc3a614_zps94760afe.jpg

Ummmm You look awesome. That is definitely a large *kitten* in my opinion. Good luck on your *kitten* journey!
  • runfrazierrun
    Options
    Meh, I prefer my tight butt lol. Its already proportioned to my body size so im happy! lol.
  • runfrazierrun
    Options
    lmao.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options

ideal size tbh wood plow
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

There will always be someone that will disagree with you, but I think u have just the right amount of booty. Great job!

I think you did a great job and that your butt looks amazing!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I know I told you I'd be true but
    122ISH got a big ole butt
    So I'm leavin' you