For girls who are 5 feet tall, what is your weightloss goal?

Options

Replies

• mariabeirne1
    mariabeirne1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2'' and currently 152. I'm aiming for 112. I weighed that much four years ago, and was very skinny. I'd actually say it's my lower limit for looking good and not being 'too' skinny - but I'm large framed and we're all different.
  • jaymesjourney
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and I want to be 125. I will never be a size 0 and I'm ok with that!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I'm five feet, three and a half inches tall and on the petite side. I'm aiming to stay in the 120's.
  • katbean12
    katbean12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0", started at 127lbs.. am now at 108lbs, and loooooving it! I don't have to look in a mirror if i don't want to before i leave the house because clothes always look superb on me now : )

I think I'd like to see how I'd look at 100lbs or thereabouts.. but i think 105-108lbs is quite good-
  • BrownSugar81
    Options
    I just had a baby 8 weeks ago and currently weight 146 but want t get down to 120. I think I look best at that weight
  • rosy003
    rosy003 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 y/o and 5'3". My pre-pregnancy weight was 115 and I hope to get back to that weight after my baby (my 3rd) is born. That put me at a size 0 in most stores (sized me out of some others) so unless I want to start shopping in the children's section, I think I'll stop there. If I gained more muscle and wound up in a larger clothing size or weight while still looking toned, I would be happy with that too.
  • jjlibunao
    jjlibunao Posts: 78
    Options
    I'm 132 right now. I have a muscular build so my goal weight is to be anywhere from 116 (pre pregnancy weight) to 122 lbs. I can't get below 115 unless I took diet pills, which I have no intentions of doing again.
  • pkfalls
    pkfalls Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • back2athlete
    Options
    currently 138
    goal of 110
    :)
  • hallodarling
    hallodarling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started at 154lb, currently 150lb, goal is 139lb initially & 133 ideally. I'm 42. I was 105lb & healthy (ate well, worked out) in my 20s. Gradually starting to exercise again but would rather go for a healthy body fat ration & a weight I can maintain. Really don't want to yoyo.
  • Coquette6
    Coquette6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I was 110 when I graduated high school, and I haven't really grown since then, except width wise, so I'd like to be back there. I'm focusing more on body recomposition though, so I'm looking more to lose body fat rather than just weight in general. Whenever I look in the mirror and love what I see, that's going to be my goal weight. ETA: Started at 130, currently 127.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    4' 11-3/4" here and at 41 i'll settle for 130. i think the last time i was 105 or less i was in grade school. LOL! hate to admit it but i started out somewhere in the 170s (never weighed myself until i joined here) at 144 now.
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and would love to be around 120 give or take 5 lbs.
    I think a lot depends on your build though! My lowest weight ever was 106 as a teenager and it was NOT healthy on me.
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'm 5.1 ft and want to reach 120. But i might be happy also with 130
  • intergalactick
    intergalactick Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    130, maybe 125.
  • babyk78
    babyk78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am currently 150 and 5'0 and I am aiming for at least 40 pounds to lose. I think 105-110 is an ideal weight for us five footers :)
  • phkelley
    phkelley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For me being 5ft tall and 40, my goal is anywhere between 130 & 142 or about a 6 or 8 petite size. I don't want to be 100lbs or within 10 to 15 pounds of that. I would lose all of the voluptuous curves that I have gained over the years, gotta keep some of that!!! My frame is medium and I am pretty solid so I tend to weigh more than what I look.
  • amvis
    amvis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i am 4ft 11.my starting weight was 135 and goal weight is 115.once i get to my goal weight i will decide whether i want to lose more based on how i look.i think i might be happy at 110.
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Currently at 158
    Goal 135 (and I have no desire to weigh less than that)

I'm a lot bigger then you but I have a similar goal weight of about 135-140
    nice to see some one on the short side who doesn't feel the need to be 105 lbs
  • lumpybum37
    Options
    I am only 4ft 11ins and i aim to get to 126 and then re-evaluate once i get there.:smile: