How did you celebrate hitting your ultimate goal weight?

Options

Replies

• frankizoy
    frankizoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i have tattoos planned,one on my shoulder for my half way mark, and one on my stomach when i reach my goal! :)
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    When I hit 100 lbs, I'll be buying myself the Louis Vuitton I've been eyeing. When I hit goal (only 20 lbs after that), I'm thinking I'll celebrate with a pair of nice diamond stud earrings. It's a long road...I feel like I'll deserve it!
  • amaira515
    amaira515 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on celebrating with a vacation. My fiancee and I are very outdoorsy so our vacation would include a lot of outdoor activity (hiking, kayaking, etc) It'd be nice to get away from everything for a while and just enjoy nature and not deal with the craziness of everyday life.
  • Body_Peace
    Body_Peace Posts: 82
    Options
    When I hit my goal weight I am going to get hip piercings or a belly ring....I haven't decided c=
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I bought clothes but I needed them, it wasn't until I reached my goal weight that I bought new clothes - yes I was wearing clothes that swam on me for a long time!

I set a new goal weight of 5lbs from where I am now, not sure what I will do when I loose these hard last 5 lbs.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I don't feel that reaching my goal deservs a reward since it was eating bad and not moving that got me where I was in the first place :(
    Now if I get some muscle - I earned that - I'll reward myself with an eliptical
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Some new clothes and lots of walking around topless!
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    When I reached 100 pounds lost I got a piercing. When I got to my goal weight, I got a whole Domino's Pizza AND garlic bread and ate it to myself. (But I burned over 1000 calories that morning :P)
  • Summerxx13
    Summerxx13 Posts: 22
    Options
    Haven't reached it yet, but when I do I'm going to go on a little shopping spree at good will :)
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    I got new clothes when I lost 50. A new ring when I got to 60 lost. I have now lost 67. I am planning on something for 70 pounds lost.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I got back to school clothes...I was 15 lol
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I never really thought about rewarding myself but after seeing you all share .... hmmm, new boobs sound awesome & so does the belly button pierce! Who knows maybe even a tramp stamp! LOL Hubby would love that for sure ! NOT!:laugh:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I decided to celebrate by training for and completing marathon.
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    By eating A large pepperoni pizza and a sheet of cake. Lol no but sounds good

I did the typical and bought lots of new clothes, but that was necessary. I am considering a tattoo to cover a bad one on my tummy now that I may actually show my tummy in a bikini, hopefully soon.
    I had a wedding to go to the week I reached goal, so I bought a cute dress and shoes, dyed my hair after a 7 year break, felt like it was my personal show the new me day. Ok that sounded bad it wasn't my day, but it felt great to wear a short dress for the first time in years, like my own personal celebration!
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

Another Awesome Idea :bigsmile:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options

Another Awesome Idea :bigsmile:

It's really not as hard as you'd think..you just got to WANT it, and want it real BAD :-)
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I bought myself the car I always wanted, but didn't fit in to until I lost the weight.

2013 Mustang GT with the 5.0L v8, 6-speed manual and track pack.

20130518_170815.jpg

I love it! Awesome weight loss! :happy:
  • imondrugz
    imondrugz Posts: 154
    Options
    A threesome! I'm serious btw.
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I dont really have a good solid goal WEIGHT. But I do have a goal body. When I get there I plan to to buy new jeans and have pictures made. Who knows, I may even end up just getting new exercise equipment/programs :p
  • newloafofbread
    newloafofbread Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm not even close to goal, but my ultimate goal is to buy a new wardrobe. When I was thinner I never knew how to dress myself and I'm looking forward to doing it right this time.

But I'm thinking as a halfway goal I might join a competitive swim team. :) I was a competitive swimmer when I was younger and thinner.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!