WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2013

Options

Replies

• Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I just love this site and everyone I could never keep track and comment on everyone. I do read it all. Welcome to the new people.
    We put our dog Sassy down yesterday. We had her 14 years, that was sure hard. Going to have to replace the carpet in living room and bedroom as the last week she was bleeding when she was sleeping. Also my roof dicded to leak last week, with all the rain I guess I should not be surprised. So DH called insurance company and they came out, Dicided we need to reroof and house and garage, replace siding and gutters and window frams. They will pay for it, darn all I wanted was the roof fixed.
    Texasgal22- Sure hope you feel better soon.
    Lucy- Sorry to hear about the thef at your church. It shocks me that some people will steal from anyone.
    JB-love the potato story. I have lost 78 pounds as of this week and wounder if they would arrest me if I tried that.
    Kathy- My DH and I take Melatonin at night. I sometimes add Benadil and works great. Doctor had me on sleeping pills and I was afraid of getting hooked.
    Meg-Sorry to hear about your dad and nursing home. I have worked in an hospital for just over 25 years and I get so upset and these people who don't think things thru or expect someone else to do it. I do believe that anyone in the hospital or nursing home needs someone watching out for them.
    Laurie- congrates on the WLS. I had the lap band done Nov 2012 and I am down 78 pounds. Lower then I have been for over 20 yeras. I am now under 300. I had tried everything else and find that even with the surgery it is alot of work, But now I am seeing results.
    Has anyone else having trouble with the tickers not updating weight loss? I saw the first of the week several were but thought it was to be fixed and as of this time mine has not updated.
    Thanks everyone for the support and this great group of people. Good nite for now. I will check back in tomorrow.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,969 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Rori, I love your graphic….that’s what it feels like Bernie is doing on top of me about 3:30 AM.

:flowerforyou: Joy, I was thinking about you this morning when it was already light at 4 AM when I walked the dogs……now we northern folks get our payoff for the dark, dark days of winter.

:flowerforyou: Heather, I have 5, 10, and 15 pound dumbbells and I thought they were light until a friend was at my house and picked up one of the 5 pound weights and exclaimed about how heavy they were……I use different weights for different lifts, squats, etc…..I also have ankle weights that can be adjusted to up to 15 pounds on each ankle.

:flowerforyou: Tere, being afraid to try something that’s dangerous is good sense…..life has so many choices that if you pay attention and listen to what others are doing, you’ll find new things that are getting you excited rather than terrified…..a few months after I retired I saw a notice of a line dance class and with my heart pounding, I walked into the class and tried something new…..now I go to three classes a week and am teaching one of them while the teacher recovers from an injury.

:bigsmile: Jb, I love the image of you pushing 40 pounds of potatoes around to represent your weight loss….will you do the same thing when you reach the 70 pound loss mark????

:flowerforyou: Yanniejannie, you’re right about your goals……goals that have words like more, less aren’t measurable but goals with numbers can be tracked.

:flowerforyou: NewLorrain, I have been a knitter since I was a child and do some crochet and beading, but since I started on my weight loss journey, I have become much more active and have very little time to sit and do any crafts…..congrats on achieving your first 10 pound loss….may you have many more

:flowerforyou: Nancy, from PNW……..we don’t have good memories….we have technology…..I write my responses in a word document as I read, then copy and paste onto the reply box.

:flowerforyou: Phoo, we don’t eat gluten free but when I found out how many calories and how much sodium there is in bread, pasta, cereal, I stopped eating them and filled my plate with lean meat, eggs, veggies, fruit

:flowerforyou: Joy, congrats on your bike ride…..you’re right that changing exercise is a good thing

:brokenheart: Meg, sorry about your dad and sorry that there is so much stress for you….taking a walk is a great idea.

:brokenheart: :brokenheart: Vicki, I am so sorry about Sassy….I know the pain you have

:flowerforyou: This has been a busy day for me. Got up early, walked the dogs, ate breakfast, walked the dogs for almost two hours, had tea with hubby, went to the intermediate two hour line dance class, drove thirty minutes, eating lunch while driving to teach an afternoon two and an half hour line dance class, came home and since hubby was still at his lawn cutting job, I walked the dogs for 40 minutes, fixed an easy supper and now I am relaxing with all of you….there’s a baseball game on TV and our team is about to get clobbered in the 14th inning……:cry::cry: :cry: :cry:

:heart: Barbie from sunny NW Washington

June Resolutions
    *dig out the rest of the back yard flower bed that’s full of rocks and terrible dirt
    *be agreeable---say “OK”
    *strength training once a week
    *act the way I want to feel

[img][/img]194904olsgis3xqe.gif
  • brookehe
    brookehe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Leigh-Ann Wow! I couldn’t run two miles if zombies were chasing me (well maybe then). Very impressive! Congrats on hitting onederland, that’s terrific.

Meg – Your weigh-in victory is really wonderful. You have me reconsidering getting a fitbit (I drop my pedometer so many times a day I had decided equipment that expensive was a bad idea). Keep up the good work

Mightyold – Yes indeed, you ARE a superwoman! Great job at taking your health into account and conquering the temporary cravings. Hoping you really enjoy your new friends and activities at the garden club

Nancy from PNW- Wow! Your 7-mile walk is a terrific day, what an impressive way to get back in the swing of health and activity! Great job

Rori – Really, really LOVE your cat workout gif (and thank you for posting your affirmations, I’m really enjoying them)

Joy – Your bike ride sounded fun, you must be feeling much better for which I am very happy! Also, thanks for posting pictures of both your kayak adventure as well as the impromptu bird nursery

JB – I really love your idea to lift/push the amount of weight one has shed! What a terrific way to truly get a sense of what that feels like. Brilliant!

Lucy – Wow, so very sorry to hear about what happened at your church. Truly despicable! I too hope they catch the POS who would do such a thing.

Joyce – You have made Excellent goals!!!! You can achieve that which you put your mind (and heart) into

Meg – {{{{{{hugs}}}}}} So sorry for this stress you’re dealing with, nobody on earth could possibly blame you for blowing up at the inanity and disorganization there.

Drkatiebug – Congrats on the NSV of too-big capris and also for your restraint for 3 days of no candy!

Brooke from Colorado

“Anything you have time to complain about you have time to change.”
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    I made a terrible discovery tonight. Target sells these individual little 5.7 oz cartons of ice cream. I had made the decision to stay away from the boxes of frozen treats because I buy the box and then eat them all in one night.:sad: I don't think it's supposed to work that way:blushing: So I bought the two kinds they had. And ate both of them:huh: But the chocolate was my least favorite so I know some night DH and I can go to Target and get the two and have a nice snack that is better than Dairy Queen. But to get into Target I parked in the Coldstone Creamery parking lot, walked across the street and then through Targets parking lot! So I have walked close to 9000 steps today.
  • mightyold
    mightyold Posts: 12
    Options
    jmkmomm...NO!!! I am so glad Target is in another town..far far away!..good about the steps though

I worked at work outside all day. Came home walked 30 minutes and then did 40 pound leg extension and hamstring curls and 20 pound one legged calf raises. ANd 20 pound weights in each hand squats.

My cals are under so far..just under 1000..

Lynn,,,p.s. I have lost 5 pounds so far today since Monday
  • AlicesNirvanaHealthWellness
    Options
    a good day,,walked for 75 minutes and am now going to do some squats and lifts with my kettle bell and hand weights, i'm trying to incorporate some weights into my week 2 or 3 times a week...today was our last day of school so i had lots of time ,,,tomorrow i'm off so will get another long walk in the morning,,,then many errands with my teenage daughters,,,
    Friday i have a meeting for teaching summer school and summer school starts next Monday. We get out about an hour earlier than the regular school year, so my goal is to walk everyday for at least 60 minutes. Olive Garden was nice,,,my daughter really enjoyed her day,,,I am so enjoying read the posts,,,

sue,,,glad you got a good night sleep,,,it is so important to your health

joy,,,hope you enjoyed you bike ride

heather,,,i have been trying to incorporate kettlebells and hand weights into my day,,,hope you are doing well with the weights

the new lorrain,,,great goals,,,i like the no "can't" in the vocab

grandmallie...good way to start the day at the gym,,,and new smaller size clothes are fun

tere...new things are exciting and it is important to try them,,,i think it keeps life interesting too

jb in PNW,,i love the potato idea,,,i have lost 20 lbs and need to do another 30,,sometimes i feel i have really accomplished a lot and sometimes i get overwhelmed at what still lies ahead,,,but a ten pound sack of potatoes is pretty heavy,,,thanks

lucy...can't believe someone would sink so low,,hope they catch the thief .... prayers to your church

donna,,,good job on the spend,,,we really do need to work hard to prepare to retire

yanniejannie,,,nice idea on the cooler,,we were making another stop so i told the girls not to order too much because we wouldn't be able to take home leftovers,,,,(which we all like to do)

phoo513...good way to start the day,,,exercise and a clean house all in one

katla49...nice way to get a good walk in,,,and yes, we have to log everything that we eat,,,BLT...bites, licks,,and tastes

sam,,,i have heard good things about nrolfw,,hope you are seeing some good results

debbie in chicago...fun to buy new smaller size clothes

lorrain,,,good start ...keep going,,small steps really add up

nancylmrn ...great walk,,over 7 miles,,that is awesome

texasgal22,,,i actually have the laptop and an ipad from work,,,i could never remember either,,

dorothy in ca,,,great way to start with the 30 day shred,,i have read good things about nrolfw and hope you find success with it,,,i am trying to make sure i do some stretching ,,,yoga sounds interesting,,i haven't tried it but a friend of mine told me she went to a few classes

pawbabies,,,you do have to log it all,,,be honest,,,

mi2ak2co,,,good goals,,,fluids are important, especially when exercising more

connie,,a beautiful garden is such a joy,,,glad the grandkids are able to help out with the lawn,,,my dad was just here for dinner (he is over a few times a week) and i love he gets to spend the extra time with my teenage daughters,,,mom passed away two years ago ,,,

juanita,,,keep working at getting those steps in,,,great healthy exercise,,i am trying to walk at least 60 minutes a day

jmkmomm,,,nice june goals,,but i love the weight machine success,,that is great,,,and then the bike ride,,,awesome day

meg,,so sorry about your dad,,,it is so frustrating when you know they aren't getting the care they should,,,when mom had surgey a little less than three years ago,,my sister and i took turns for the week staying at the hospital,,,(mom had Alzheimers) and we just worried too much about her being there alone,,,and it would have been too difficult for dad to sleep in a chair in her room prayers to you and your family

kathy,,,water zumba,,that sounds fun, never heard of it before

drkatiebug...good goals 3 out of 4 isn't bad and 5 out of 5 is great

sue...great way to have fun and get in some good exercise,,i haven't golfed in so long

michele in nc...great exercising,,,what a role model,,,i'm thinking about yoga,,i really need to stretch more than i do,,,especially after walking

sheril57,,welcome back,,,good commitment

mary c frm tn...hope it worked out well with the renter...prayers to you

vicki57...so very sorry for your loss,,Sassy,,

barbie from nw washington,,,good walk with the dog,,and dance class,,you had a great day

jmkmomm...ice cream is so de--lish--- ,,be careful

hope all are doing well,,,and have a great night's sleep

alice in illinois
  • bb55shawn
    bb55shawn Posts: 4
    Options
    Bought a pedometer and walked more than 5000 steps which calculates to 2 miles. Just walking at work!
  • inthedistrict
    inthedistrict Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Started walking this week, two mornings so far, and a. Date for Friday. My dog is loving it, I'm sure she missed our walks even tho she's slowing down just like me! LOL. I also got into one pair of my summer capris that I couldn't get buttoned last week, good news for me, I hate shopping for bigger sizes. Keep up the good work everyone.
    Joan from Ontario
  • lizmil79
    lizmil79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

The weather is warming up here in Idaho its very warm. Our a/c not putting out cool air and all of our windows have no screens. I am so tempted to open the windows a little yes may get bugs but will be able to sleep. Choices lol

@Meg. Sorry about your Dad.

@inthedistric good start on your walk.

Liz fromm Idaho
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Meg: I’m sorry you’re having such problems trying to care for your dad. It is so hard to see them weak and failing. :brokenheart: My dad was only 74 and wanted so much to live, but his heart wouldn’t handle the job, and no surgery was possible. I hope your dad fares better.:heart: The nursing home staff seems to need some training and organization so someone is responsible for communicating with the family regarding scheduled appointments.:angry: Sending you and your dad good wishes.:flowerforyou:

Dr. Katie: Such a shame you have to replace baggy clothes--not. :wink: :bigsmile: It is one of the best NSV’s around in my opinion. Congratulations!:flowerforyou:

Michele: I hope you’ll find a way to shield yourself enough to escape some of the constant worry and sadness regarding your son. My prayers are that he’ll grow up and treat you with the kindness and love you deserve, and I think that is entirely possible—eventually. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Mary C: I hope your worries come to a swift conclusion and things settle down to a happy home-life. You remain in my prayers.:flowerforyou:

Barbie: I love this quote, “we don’t have good memories….we have technology…..I write my responses in a word document as I read, then copy and paste onto the reply box.” True for me, too. Yay for technology! :bigsmile:

DH’s MS medicine arrived today. He took his first dose and had a good day. Several hours after taking the medicine he noticed some vision trouble focusing on his computer screen, but after a while that seemed to improve again. This is an expected side effect. We’re off on an adventure that I hope slows the progress of this disease and gives DH a better quality of life. This has been a long time coming.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon
  • runningcats
    runningcats Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Another good evening to you lovely ladies!

What a great way to end my day: reading everyone's posts from the day! Sometimes it is heart wrenching to read of the stress and angst, and it's also uplifting to hear of the strength in each of our choices every day, each success, each smile!

Today I blew it for calories. I made good food choices even though we had food brought in at lunch (Baja Fresh) and dinner at a local restaurant. I stayed with salads and lean meats. But the wine put me over. And we're headed out to Disneyland for the weekend, and I'm certain that it's going to be a challenging few days. (And, at 14 pages already, I'll have lots of reading to catch up on!!) My goal for the weekend is to make good choices on food, avoid fried foods, stay away from sodas (not hard, i'm not a big soda fan anyway) and make sure I get in my daily servings of fruits and veggies. I think if I can stick to those goals, the 4 days of walking around, trying to keep up with a 10 and 15 yo will help burn off calories!

Have a wonderful weekend!
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I better search my bedroom to find the remote control for my sleep number bed. If not, it's going to be a long night:sad: :grumble:
  • sunshine61250
    sunshine61250 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well, today was my weigh-in day and I’ve only lost 1 lb. this week. Very sad. But then I remembered I hadn’t checked my measurements since I put them in in February so I decided to try that! So, since Feb I have lost 9.3 inches! WOO HOO! That made me feel much better. I’ve decided not to do the walk or bike today. My husband’s cousin is in Paris for a few months (she just graduated from college and this is the present her parents gave her) so she is coming here for the weekend. We have SO many really difficult hikes planned that I’m just going to count that as my exercise for today too. Instead, I need to get the house clean! Hubby said there was a cat stalking our grill this morning. I’m really hoping that one of the birds hasn’t been eaten up already.

Jmkmomm – I am not going to cry with you. Instead, I’m going to tell you the same thing I’ve been telling myself this week with all of my exercising. Muscle weighs more than fat. You may just be gaining muscle which WILL help you burn fat. It may take a bit of time but in the long run it is SO much better for you. You are a MUCH better person than me! There is NO way I would walk past a Coldstone Creamery to get frozen ice cream at Target. I would have just HAD to go in and get my ice cream there! LOVE the sleep number beds!

Meg – HUGE hugs going to you! I’m so sorry this is happening right now!

Kathy – HOORAY for 10 hours of sleep! I woke up this morning after only 7 wishing that I was back to sleeping 10. I guess as I’m getting healthier, I don’t need as much but I HATE waking up at 6:30!

Drkatiebug – have you thought about Fudgesicles? Very low calorie with the added bonus that it’s CHOCOLATE!

Michele – I just can’t believe that you have time to read all these posts and respond with as BUSY as you are! WOW!

Sheril57 – Welcome back! :flowerforyou: It looks like you are off to a good start towards that 15 lbs. and I have NO doubt that you’ll be able to do it!

Mary – I will continue to pray! Hopefully he follows through!

Vickil57 – WOW! Almost a whole new house! New carpet, siding, roof …. I would be very excited! I updated my ticker and it worked fine.

Barbie – I LOVE the long days all the way until I want to sleep and can’t because of the sun. I have blackout shades and curtains but the sun still manages to sneak in. Hubby just brought me back a sleep mask from his last trip to the states so I’m hoping that will work. On our cruise we’ll be up above the arctic circle and it will be 24 hours of sunlight the whole time and I KNOW they don’t have blackout curtains on their windows on the ship.

Brooke – thank you! I am feeling better! FINALLY!

Lynn – GREAT job on the 5 lbs. weight loss since Monday! WTG!

Alice – Great job on the long walk! How many weeks does your summer school last?

bb55shawn – it adds up quickly doesn’t it!

Inthedistrict – What kind of dog do you have?

Liz – When you said this “I am so tempted to open the windows a little yes may get bugs but will be able to sleep.” It really made me smile. When we moved to Europe we were SO surprised that there are NO SCREENS at all on the windows here! I asked my landlord why they don’t have screens and he said “How would the flies get out?”.

Katla – I hope it just gets better and better from here on out!

Runningcats – we’ll be gone this weekend too so I know how hard it’s going to be! How many pages do you think this thread is going to be at by Monday? At least 20?

Joy (An American living the good life in Stavanger, Norway)
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    bump for later when I have given it some thought !! :bigsmile:
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,784 Member
    Options
    morning all..
    boy alot to catch up. such a chatty bunch..
    I am sort of in a rut.. haven't lost to much lately have to as Emiril say's kick it up a notch:grumble:
    what's this Naked Yoga:noway: oh hell no.. not in this lifetime
    Vicki- so sorry about Sassy it is just so sad isn't it, we over the years have had to put 3 dogs and a cat down and it get's harder every time:sad:
    Have any of you flown with your dogs? we are flying to florida in October with Homer and Chester and want it to be a non-stressful experience all around
  • sunshine61250
    sunshine61250 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Have any of you flown with your dogs? we are flying to florida in October with Homer and Chester and want it to be a non-stressful experience all around

When we flew from Washington D.C. to Brussels, Belgium we had 3 dogs with us. One was a Great Dane, one a Collie/Shepard mix and a Dalmatian. None of them had ever been crated before so we were really worried. We started out buying the crates and taking the tops off and just leaving them around the house. After a few weeks of that, we took their pillows that they sleep on and put them in the bottom of the crate (still with the top off). After they got used to that, we put the top back on but left the door off. The Collie/Shepard and the Dalmatian adjusted right away. The Great Dane, not so much. When it came time to fly, we made sure we had a direct flight and tried to stay relaxed (even though I was a nervous wreck worried about them) so the dogs wouldn't pick up on it. The vet ended up giving us a mild tranq. for the Dane. Let me tell you ... we were a sight at the airport checking those dogs in! :laugh: We had people following us, offering to help. Do you have ANY idea how large of a crate you need for a Great Dane? We taped notes on the crates as if they were from the dogs (Hi! My name is Axle. I am a Great Dane and I am very gentle. I have never flown before so hopefully I don't embarrass myself by doing something silly.) We were thrilled when the stewardess came to find us right before we left to let us know that the dogs were on-board and everything was fine.

Collecting them in Brussels though was a NIGHTMARE but I'm sure you don't want to hear about that. :noway:

Joy
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,327 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Lovely to read all your news. I do feel for those of you who are having a hard time.

Mary C - I feel for you. An anxiety like that colours your whole life.

Meg - I too have a very hard time dealing with other people's and organisation's incompetences. I am a bit of a perfectionist myself about organising things and find others do not live up to my standards.:angry::laugh: It is even worse when it is someone you love involved. At least your dad does not know what is going on. My mum had a lot of urinary tract infections and her delusions were very imaginative! !!!! The church rang up my brother because she was going round telling everyone that my DSIL was having an affair and he had left her. Also she believed that the Vicar had come to tea with a bunch of parishioners and they had all sat in her living room and nobody had spoken to her. She thought that was very rude! When she recovered she was most embarrassed and said she could hardly believe that it hadn't been real because she had seen them as real as me sitting there!
    What a worry for you. :heart:
    My weights are unpacked and I have managed 2 sets of 4 bicep curls. Will try a few more things this pm. Barbie - you are a marvel. I don't think I will try ankle weights as I have to treat my knees with kid gloves. My DH seems to like these 7.5 kg ones as they are a bit more 'manly' so I think he might give them a go. He is 67 and though he is very fit he has lost a bit of muscle mass and tone.
    My shiritaki noodles have arrived. I'm looking forward to trying some Asian dishes with them or just as a snack when I am starving and have no calories left. For those who don't know them, a portion is 7.7 calories and the whole packet is 15.4. !:noway: Not food, I think, but a useful adjunct.
    NSV for me today. Instead of going on the machines this morning, as it was such a beautiful day, I decided to go out for a walk round the lanes with DH. I never go for a walk on my own, so I haven't been for a while. (I think I am slightly agarophobic, though not in the city) This is a walk that when we first got here used to take me 1hr 45mins. Then I got it down to 1hr 30 mins. Recently it has been more like 1hr 15 mins. Today I did some 'jalking' (I prefer that to 'wogging' as that has not good connotations in the UK) and generally walked so I was a little out of breath and did it in 58 mins. !!!!:flowerforyou: I think it is about 3.5 miles on the map tho that isn't accurate. I certainly could not have done the 7 miles that one of you did. WTG! :flowerforyou:
    Anyway I was really pleased with myself, especially as the scales were saying 1 lb up this a.m.. Heavy sodium day yesterday and a bit constipated :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
    Good wishes to all on your journey. May we be healthy and fit! :love: :love: :flowerforyou:

Heather in gorgeous, leafy, green and sunny Hampshire UK
  • blankcanvas
    blankcanvas Posts: 177
    Options
    I think I've found just what I need! Other women in my age group (I'm going to be 55 in July) I have freakin menopausal issues plus Hashimoto's Thyroid. I'VE been so discouraged lately But I just started Hip Ho Abs..:tongue:

My goals this month..
    Stick to the HHA calendar of workouts...on day 4 now
    Do at least 10, 000 steps a day (have my fit bit for tracking)
    Log daily (sorely lacking there)

Ann from South Carolina
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful ladies:flowerforyou:

Not a lot of time this morning as usual, I`ve read all the post and I`m thinking of you all:flowerforyou: !

Joyce :smile: It could vey well be sodium that has your weight going up, I will still continue to do a happy dance for you, I`m sure it will come down again. Drink plenty of water!!!

Meg :smile: Sending you hugs! I hope your walk helped alleviate some of your stress:flowerforyou: ! Sending prayers to you and your dad!

Michele :smile: Are you having the crazy weather, gray and cloudy, rainy in the mornings and around 4pm or so the sun comes out? I could use the sun in the mornings:glasses: !

Mary :smile: Hope things are coming to a happy time for you:flowerforyou: ! Continuing to send my prayers!

Vicki :smile: Sending you a hug! Our fur babies are our children and it`s so hard when it time for them to go:sad: ….my hearts just breaks for you:brokenheart: :cry: !

Brooke :smile: Love the quote:bigsmile: !

Liz :smile: Hope you got a good night sleep! Hope the bugs didn`t get in!!!

Katla :smile: Hope the new meds for hubby have him feeling good and happy:flowerforyou: !!!

Joy :smile: Congrats on getting rid of 1 pound, and for 9.3 inches, how fabulous!!! Hope the cat didn’t get a baby bird:noway: !!! Love the story about your fur babies flying:laugh: !

Grandmallie :smile: I agree…no naked yoga for me either:noway: :noway: :noway: !!!

Heather :smile: Congrats on the walk!!! Great NSV!!!

Ann :smile: Welcome! I have hypothyroidism too:grumble: , I get discouraged too from time to time:sad: , don`t give up, we can eventually get the weight off!!!

Oh my, I am running really behind now!!!
    Have a great day ladies! Drink your water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: and log your food!!!

Hugs,
    DeeDee in cloudy and rainy again NC:grumble:
  • Gardengail
    Gardengail Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    'morning - have a great day!
    Gail, metro ATL (running late)