Worst habit of a significant other (past or current)

Options

Replies

• clairabellle
    clairabellle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Violence, end of story.
  • redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My ex didn't wipe his backside properly and would leave stains in his boxers and even once on the bed :sick:

Been there, done that. Glad I lived with hubby #2 before we got married, as I checked for that before I said "I Do."
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Cocaine, lots and lots of cocaine.

And that my friends, its why he is an ex.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My Ex turned out to be a "peeping Tom", and was arrested for it while out of town on a business trip.
  • MistressTabitha
    MistressTabitha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would say being selfish or just plain grumpy all the time. Definitely a happiness killer!
  • nicoleashley_24
    nicoleashley_24 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I used to date this girl who thought it was cute/funny to show me her used toilet paper after taking a number 2!?!?

I'm shocked and embarrassed for this girl, lol. It would never occur to me that someone would do that, lol.

Besides relationship issues with my hubby, his procrastination KILLS me. Me: "When will you ____?" Him: "Tomorrow." No matter what it is, I swear, lol! And tomorrow NEVER comes!
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    He is CONSTANTLY clearing his throat...or lightly coughing to clear his throat--I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of to discreetly help him...throat lozenges... :( poor guy...it must suck to constantly feel as if you need to clear your throat :( Oh, and the fact that I'll be speaking with him-looking him in the eye- and he says "huh?"...oh, that auditory processing delay of his is really nerve racking sometimes... Or, we will be having a conversation about something, and then 5-10 minutes later he asks me about what ever it was we were talking about, and I'm like "Um...we just talked about this 5 minutes ago...remember?" and he's like "huh?"....Oh dear...grant me patience!
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    We will be talking and he'll say "huh" and I'll just stare at him and then he'll repeat back to me what I said and then reply...auditory processing delay :( poor guy but sweet, awesome man! love him!
  • gabbylab
    gabbylab Posts: 146
    Options
    My husband strips upon entering the house, like he is 5. and thinks the proper place to hang his clothes is on my dining room chair.

Yes, we are heading into counseling..............
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    That he is able to put up with me and be so patient. Makes me reevaluate his sanity :-)
  • Caramalhoney
    Options
    My ex when eating would scrape his teeth with the fork! UGH!
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Breathing.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I mean she used to eat them but she grew out of that phase.about a week ago.Proud of you babe
    LOOOOOL
  • super_fast
    super_fast Posts: 63
    Options
    last serious GF would spend all her time and money on pot, then would choke for an hour after smoking and hawk luggies into paper towels and leave them everywhere, or just chuck phlem straight into the garbage. :grumble: :sick: :huh:
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    My husband strips upon entering the house, like he is 5. and thinks the proper place to hang his clothes is on my dining room chair.

Counseling for taking your clothes off in your own home? :huh: I assume there is more to it...
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options

Counseling for taking your clothes off in your own home? :huh: I assume there is more to it...

Agreed. A naked husband is preferred in this house.
  • kmartinixx
    kmartinixx Posts: 197
    Options
    My boyfriend forgets...EVERYTHING! Things I just told him two minutes ago. Annoys the crap out of me!
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Skoal and spit bottles...blech.

Yep! :sick:
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend forgets...EVERYTHING! Things I just told him two minutes ago. Annoys the crap out of me!
    Go easy on the guy. It would be difficult for any guy to concentrate when being dazzled by that smile. ;)
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    My hubby is a wonderful man and the only thing I can get him for is his continuous playing of computer games...although I have been there and got addicted as well. He keeps it in check though so yea he is pretty wonderful! :)