Boobs - men look but dont touch

Options

Replies

• Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Don't measure your goal entirely on weight. Measure it on when you can rock the clothes you want to wear..
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    boobsaretoobig_zps256d47b0.jpg
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I think it's silly when people shoot for a certain weight, then let a numbr rule their life. Shoot for a range. Then adjust accordingly as you get closer to goal weight. Where do you feel comfortable? Where do you feel healthy and strong? Boobs, butt, whatever - we're all different. Shoot for a weight that works for YOU... boobs and all. :wink:

The scale can be a lying ba$stard. I was the same size at 118 and at 135 - only difference was the first time I was skinny fat, the second time I was in the best shape of my life. Don't go by a number on the scale.

I was going to say exactly this. At this point your goal weight's just a rough estimate, when you get closer to it you'll have a better idea of where you want to end up. And really, how you look and feel matters a lot more than what the scale says.

I think you guys are probably taking this thread a little more seriously than the OP is lol After all, it is posted in the chit-chat, fun, and games section :tongue:
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I think it's silly when people shoot for a certain weight, then let a number rule their life. Shoot for a range. Then adjust accordingly as you get closer to goal weight. Where do you feel comfortable? Where do you feel healthy and strong? Boobs, butt, whatever - we're all different. Shoot for a weight that works for YOU... boobs and all. :wink:

The scale can be a lying ba$stard. I was the same size at 118 and at 135 - only difference was the first time I was skinny fat, the second time I was in the best shape of my life. Don't go by a number on the scale.

THIS^^ I have some knockers too, and I plan to get them surgically fixed when I'm done having my babies. I notice around the time I got my full load of boobage I was 18 and gained a seemingly permanent 5lbs.. My mom called this my "woman weight" and said that it was because of my shifting body... I don't know if that's entirely accurate, but I am back down to that weight and can't get past it.. so instead I'm just worrying about my measurements in all other parts of my body....
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I LOVE how you think OP with the whole upping the weight range! But what about just deducting them from your weight?

I think my femur bones are heavier than normal. I estimate them at 1 lb each, so I am going to deduct 2 lbs from my weight. Woot! Woot!
    Hmmm.... I'm pretty sure my lungs are oversized too. Minus another 3 lbs for each...

I'm down 8 lbs just like that! I can have Chipotle for lunch now...WITH GUAC
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    boobsaretoobig_zps256d47b0.jpg

Hahaha... that's is what I am going to look like when all the surrounding fat is gone!
  • deedzzz
    Options
    I think mine are bigger and no I don't deduct for them. When I tell people my weight they say "OH YEAH well like half of that is boobs!!" lol Obviously not but it makes me giggle. I have been drunk enough to use my food scale to weigh these puppies before too. It's my party trick??

Bahahaaha!!! I'm just imagining someone weighing their boobs.

With the boobs some women have, we can't NOT weigh them,.. it is just too tempting :P
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    worthless.gif
  • deedzzz
    Options
    This is just a silly post! that's why i posted it under chit-chat!

Of course I am not obsessed about a number on the scale, but it did cross my mind today morning when I woke up, that if I didn't have those melons on my chest, I could easily be 5 lbs lighter!
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    where are the pictures?
  • deedzzz
    Options
    I'll admit, I really couldn't read any of this thread at all. I came looking for the pictures to evaluate, and I came disappointed. Sorry.

Sorry ... :flowerforyou:
    but you can use google for that! :wink:
  • deedzzz
    Options
    Forgot to add...you could also look at continuing to reduce your body fat %. I've heard stories that it wasn't until someone got to 18-20% that they lost a cup size or two.

I am a looong way from there... but we'll see! It would be nice to lose a cup and finally fit into normal bras and swimming suits!
  • toekneejee
    toekneejee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    There's an easy workaround Deedzzz - every time you weigh yourself just hold your jublee's up with your hands and the scales won't notice the weight !
  • deedzzz
    Options
    I have big big boobs, too big for my size and my doctor told me they are mostly glands. I lost 12 lbs dropped 3 pants sizes but my chest area did not budge. I went from a tight 34g/32h to a comfortable 32h. That was it.

So i googled around to see how much my breasts weigh (and yes i even tried to weigh them!!)
    They are 3-4 lbs each! Heavy load! I am carrying almost 8 lbs around, that is heavier than a newborn baby :sad:

Sooooo is it fair fot me to increase my goal weight by 5-6 lbs since i need to take into account my girls weight??

Has anyone considered that?!

There's no such thing as having boobs that are too big!

When they're this big there is certainly such thing as TOO big.

42H here babe! And I've lost nearly 100 pounds! I feel your pain! lol :flowerforyou:

Thank you :smile:
    Yes, sometimes big is just too big! :explode:
  • deedzzz
    Options
    Yes, it's fair. I'm sure if your weight (excluding breasts) was just below overweight, but your breasts added another 6 lbs, you wouldn't be categorized as overweight.

Yes! That was exactly what I was thinking!
  • deedzzz
    Options
    Yes, it's fair. I'm sure if your weight (excluding breasts) was just below overweight, but your breasts added another 6 lbs, you wouldn't be categorized as overweight.
  • deedzzz
    Options
    YES!!! Thank you for noticing! haha
    I think it's silly when people shoot for a certain weight, then let a numbr rule their life. Shoot for a range. Then adjust accordingly as you get closer to goal weight. Where do you feel comfortable? Where do you feel healthy and strong? Boobs, butt, whatever - we're all different. Shoot for a weight that works for YOU... boobs and all. :wink:

I was going to say exactly this. At this point your goal weight's just a rough estimate, when you get closer to it you'll have a better idea of where you want to end up. And really, how you look and feel matters a lot more than what the scale says.

I think you guys are probably taking this thread a little more seriously than the OP is lol After all, it is posted in the chit-chat, fun, and games section :tongue:
  • deedzzz
    Options
    There's an easy workaround Deedzzz - every time you weigh yourself just hold your jublee's up with your hands and the scales won't notice the weight !

I tried that... there's no fooling my scale :p
  • deedzzz
    Options
    Yeah I don't bother measuring my chest area... I noticed my bras just got a bit looser but i am still wearing the same size!

I don't consider plastic surgery, but hoping that with another 10 pounds maybe they will drop a cup size
    I think it's silly when people shoot for a certain weight, then let a number rule their life. Shoot for a range. Then adjust accordingly as you get closer to goal weight. Where do you feel comfortable? Where do you feel healthy and strong? Boobs, butt, whatever - we're all different. Shoot for a weight that works for YOU... boobs and all. :wink:

THIS^^ I have some knockers too, and I plan to get them surgically fixed when I'm done having my babies. I notice around the time I got my full load of boobage I was 18 and gained a seemingly permanent 5lbs.. My mom called this my "woman weight" and said that it was because of my shifting body... I don't know if that's entirely accurate, but I am back down to that weight and can't get past it.. so instead I'm just worrying about my measurements in all other parts of my body....
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    This is just a silly post! that's why i posted it under chit-chat!

Oh! I didn't notice that it was under chit chat! I guess you just wanted reassurance from other people who like or have larger boobs! :flowerforyou: Of *course* our true weight is 5-10 lbs lower! And of course boobs are good!:drinker: