What do you guys think of girls with jet black hair?

Options

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Who cares? Do what you like.

If a man doesn't like you because of the shade your hair is, eff him.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Haha I said I'm going to tan this summer! Hello tan! :bigsmile:

Yeah I saw that. From your profile photo, your complexion doesn't look like it something you need to worry about. But we all like to look a little darker during this time of year. :smile:

Oh haha I'm not that girl. :( Unfortunantly I'm paler and fatter hahah.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    Options
    Who cares? Do what you like.

If a man doesn't like you because of the shade your hair is, eff him.

Yeah I agree with you. I am pretty sure I'm going to dye my hair anyway but I'm just asking for opinions from los chicos y chicas because I'm curious.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    Options
    l
  • kms1320
    kms1320 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I couldn't care less what a girl's hair color was, or hair style for that matter. It's all about the package. Some look better blonde, some brunette, some with short hair, some with long..
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    Options
    I couldn't care less what a girl's hair color was, or hair style for that matter. It's all about the package. Some look better blonde, some brunette, some with short hair, some with long..

I'm all about the package too, Robby. :wink:
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    This chick is hawt...
    tumblr_mk4lxlXFTN1rkpg3mo1_500_zps5df0790d.gif

Hey! Where did you find that clip of me as a child?
  • Ironhead3td
    Ironhead3td Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    It's pretty foxy...
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    Options
    mt2k3t.jpg

okay here's a pic of me if anyone wants to recommend a certain shade of black or possibly a new style too. it's not the best pic and I look tired and out of it haha, but you can see that my hair is a dark shade of brown. I dunno, I feel like my hair now is boring, maybe because I've never dyed it or gotten highlights but I definitely think it's time for a change! :D
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Hair color is third on the list behind 1) pulse and 2) not being a dude.
  • pinkly14fun2
    Options
    I am a fan of black hair...since I have had it my whole life. Just be careful some looks way fake
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    Options
    I am a fan of black hair...since I have had it my whole life. Just be careful some looks way fake

yeah I'm hoping when I dye my hair it won't look fake. hopefully that won't be a problem since i'm going to a salon. me and hair stuff = no bueno
  • pinkly14fun2
    Options
    Salon = good choice!
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    mt2k3t.jpg

okay here's a pic of me if anyone wants to recommend a certain shade of black or possibly a new style too. it's not the best pic and I look tired and out of it haha, but you can see that my hair is a dark shade of brown. I dunno, I feel like my hair now is boring, maybe because I've never dyed it or gotten highlights but I definitely think it's time for a change! :D

I think you would look nice with a dark red. Burgundy type color.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I have dark brown hair and it's getting boring. I want to spice things up a bit by dying my hair jet black. What do you all think of jet black (dyed) hair? I'm curious to hear some opinions. =)

Guys and girls feel free to share your opinion! :)

Yes VERY hot.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    L'oreal has a midnight collection. I use that on my hair, and I'm naturally a brunette. It's not as harsh as a jet black, but it's dark.

I'm pale with pink undertones and look best as a redhead, but I pull off the soft violet black very well.
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not a guy, but I think it depends on your skin tone. I have light skin with pink undertones, and jet black would just make my skin look ruddy.

EEK! I have pale skin. But I am trying to tan this summer ;)
    Buy it in the box and don't go to a salon and have your hair stripped. I've always had thick dark hair and it looks even better with a tan!
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Maybe try soft black that's what I use and I love it, don't use permanent use the semi or the one that washes out in 20 something washes. This way if you don't like it , it will wash out.. Blk is hard to get out if you use permanent . I love Garnier Herbashine, it leaves your hair conditioned and only takes 10 minutes.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    Options
    mt2k3t.jpg

I think you would look nice with a dark red. Burgundy type color.

yeah i was also considering going dark red, but i think i'd look better with black hair. Also, I'd be concerned about maintaining my eyebrows with red hair, because they are black and thick and SO hard to maintain as it is with dark brown hair! :grumble:
  • bonniecarbtoo
    Options
    did anyone see how Fergie looked when she dyed hers black? I didn't even know who that hot az woman was guzzling down that can of soda. Someone said it was hard to go back, and it is. I had to bleach the ****ens out of my hair.

wow they bleeped me out! all I said was dyckens