Replies

• SwolfeC
    SwolfeC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I made scrambled egg whites mon-friday instead of "picking up breakfast"
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    5th Day of CrossFit and I finished my first "Run Fran, Run!" WOD this morning at 5am. Time: 20:58!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Put back the Cheetos that was in my cart and stayed with the lime green sports bra that I wanted instead!! :)
  • maxwellmcdaniel
    Options
    I Didn't get a pizza from next door!
  • Bean515
    Bean515 Posts: 97
    Options
    I went commando.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I did 30 minutes on the stepmill then completed week 3 day 1 of C25K running more than it asked me to. :)
  • halffull_pgh
    Options
    Well, I haven't started drinking yet. Of course it's only 10am. Things could change. ;P

It is getting close to that time of day when you start working on that.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I go to TOPS to weigh in weekly. Today I had to force myself due to some transportation problems. Did it and felt so goo afterwards. Had a substantial loss after a two week gain.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Did aerobic and strength exercises at work because tonight is Friday and that = no exercise for me.
  • _Countryboy_
    Options
    I went commando.

What a coincidence.....;-)
  • Bean515
    Bean515 Posts: 97
    Options
    I went commando.

Are you....threatening me?
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I walked 2x 15min briskly on my breaks at work today!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles on the treadmill at 3.5 mph (I have asthma and frankly I'm too scared to run on the treadmill!) and the hill setting on level 4 (if it means anything... a lot of 3.5% hills). Then scrubbing bathrooms.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I managed to make it to the gym today despite not being sure whether I could fit it into my schedule, and very glad I did!
  • Hunnib23
    Hunnib23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Pushed myself through a workout even though I am starting to feel sick. That way I won't feel guilty tomorrow if I can't. Also, almost done with my second week of clean eating. YAY =)
  • vickidiane13
    vickidiane13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I bought a bicycle and rode it 6 miles on a beautiful trail. I haven't ridden a bike in over 20 YEARS!!! It is just like the saying, you never forget how to ride a bike.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hit all my macro goals, stayed under calories and drank my gallon of water.
  • nika_bolinhos
    Options
    I did NOT mop the juices of my scallop dish with bread...!!! There was enough to fill half a cup :)
    I know it was the best choice for me, but it was very hard to see the delicious juices go down the drain :(
  • _Countryboy_
    Options
    I went commando.

Are you....threatening me?

I must hae teeee-peeeee......for my bunghole.....
  • hammbone55
    hammbone55 Posts: 73
    Options
    Even though I was dead tired last night after working all day then taking all 3 kids to a family carnival I came home and ran on the treadmill for 35 minutes straight. I tried making excuses as to why it was ok if I didn't do it, but then I started telling myself why I should do it...like for eating that bag of cotton candy that was not in your original calorie alottment for the day. :)