Feel free to add me :-)

I'm 28
    5'0"
    SW 315
    CW 294
    GW around 150
  • globetrotter42
    Options
    I started at 203 but I am now 191 lbs since joining here in April. My height is 5'9" and my age is 51. I want to be to at a healthy BMI which I think is 175 lbs. Add me is you want. I bike a lot and am doing strength training classes now to help me lose it.
  • AnaVerasGettingFit
    AnaVerasGettingFit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bump - feel free to add me, anyone! Thanks:)
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7"
    SW: 272
    CW: 256.2
    Goal Weight: 130
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5" (yes the .5 matters)

SW: 307
    CW: 281
    GW: 165ish

Having trouble staying motivated, feel free to add me!!
  • megsadler84
    megsadler84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!!

Height: 5'9"
    CW: 215 lbs
    GW: 160 is ideal, but anything in Onederland would be nice...

I joined here a long time ago, and have been off and on about the whole "Get fit, lose weight" thing. But now that I find myself shopping more and more in the Plus Size section...... I want to do something about it. I get to a point where I say screw it, I'm comfortable with my body. But the truth is I"m not, I just convince myself of that when I give up. This time I'm trying really hard not to give up. I haven't lost anything yet, but I'm implementing calorie control and daily exercise. I hope it happens soon! Even the smallest change would be immensely motivational for me! I keep telling myself, you don't do ANYTHING, so if you start doing at least something, you'll see results! I'm a very impatient person. But I'm going to keep trying... Damn sedentary desk job doesn't help me, but I'm trying to do what I can and tell myself not to be lazy and just do it!!!

Here's a question for you ladies; do you ever find exercise boring?? When I'm doing something--cycling, walking the dog, aerobics etc, I find myself bored, thinking about what I'd rather be doing, like working on my art or watching my favorite show or how much cleaning I need to do around the house. How do you get past that and enjoy what you're doing without working out becoming a task you don't want to do?
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I must not have asked the right question, cause I was looking for this a couple days ago and got 2 responses.....lol :sad:

Seeing this string makes me so happy though, because the majority of us have "real" goal weights, I get so frustrated by those that say thier goal is 120-140's. I'm sure that's a great goal for them, but I've never been that small maybe when I was 6, and I'll never be that small, I get so discouraged for myself because I can't relate.
  • LilithNoor
    LilithNoor Posts: 42
    Options
    5 foot 7
    SW 16 stone 3 (224lb)
    CW 15 stone 5 (215lb)
    GW about 11 stone (can't do the maths on this one)

It's definitely refreshing to see lots of other people in a similar boat, rather than the frequent poster gym bunnies. All those toned bodies can be a bit intimidating when you're just starting out!
  • ElizabethLovesFood
    ElizabethLovesFood Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5'6
    hw 240
    cw 211
    1st goal 200
    2nd goal 175
    3rd goal 150
    Ultimate goal 140 - 150

Anyone can add me
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Age 38
    SW 284
    CW 225.6
    GW 150

Anyone can add me. I will send you a request.
  • sar1386
    sar1386 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    LADIES IM IN THE SAME BOAT, WE CAN SHARE THE PADDLE! PLEASE GUYS ADD ME, NEED FRIENDS, LOVE FROM THE U.K:)
  • emanismom
    emanismom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    (Old lady raises her hand.)
    age 42
    height 5'8.5"
    sw 262
    cw 238
    gw 160
    Yikes! I'm chugging along....What do you all do to lose weight faster?
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Have been fluctuating between 206 and 210 for about 6 months now :)
  • cdzarn
    cdzarn Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me! And I have to share... I found a weight loss aid that is really helping me!! I was at that horrible stuck point and was about to give up. Started something through a friend of mine and it is working at a slow and steady rate. Lots of protein, vitamins and minerals for a low price, plus keeps me full so I am loving it.
  • prncssjnn
    prncssjnn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! :)
    SW: 254.5
    CW: 242.4
  • NiBo1689
    NiBo1689 Posts: 20
    Options
    Height: 5'8"
    SW: 245
    CW: 201 (no joke haha)

Feel free to add me!
  • saraemart
    saraemart Posts: 6
    Options
    You are doing great! I wish I could make as much progress as you've made. I lose during the work week and then gain it all back on the weekend. I'm really going to focus on my weekend eating this weekend though and see if I can break that cycle.
  • mzrobinson1981
    Options
    Ok so im freaked out to post this but here goes
    Age 32
    SW 330
    GW under 200
    not sure of my CW as I have been scared to get on the scale but i will update it soon !

Please feel free to add me, i just (re)joined MFP and could use all the motivation i can get. :)
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    HI there! Im 39 years old, four kiddos married 13 years and determined to lose these extra pounds! :flowerforyou:

SW 228
    CW 198 but I continue to flunctuate between 201-197
    GW 150 155 ish

Feel free to add me!
  • Tanalei
    Tanalei Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 220lbs
    GW: 150
    Just started working out yesterday really....