Any other guys find skinny girls super hot?

Options

Replies

• Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    i have never met a guy who prefers big girls.

They probably say they prefer big girls in the presence of women not to offend just as women commonly say that size doesn't matter.

I love skinny women. muhahaha
  • thodoris77
    Options
    I personally don't find skinny girls attractive. I like my jelly to jiggle if you know what I mean ;)
  • migueltavares
    Options
    Only like, skinny fit you know? Average bf on a girl is just perfect.
  • eringrace10
    eringrace10 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I thought guys just liked girls.
  • kate1103
    kate1103 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    obviously there are guys who find very thin girls attractive, just like there are guys that find large girls attractive. I don't really understand the point of these posts (yes I do, they're an invitation to start criticizing women's bodies for no reason), but I really don't get why MFP lets so many of them happen.

The only opinions on my body that matter to me are mine and my husband's (in that order)!

Love this!!
  • aquinoz
    aquinoz Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    "Big girls need love too." C.J.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I do find skinny girls super hot :)
    And medium-sized girls too.
    And slightly overweight girls too.

Then I get jealous, so I get off my *kitten* and work out.
  • yesterdayusaid2morrow
    Options
    "obviously there are guys who find very thin girls attractive, just like there are guys that find large girls attractive. I don't really understand the point of these posts (yes I do, they're an invitation to start criticizing women's bodies for no reason), but I really don't get why MFP lets so many of them happen.

The only opinions on my body that matter to me are mine and my husband's (in that order)!"

^This. It is vapid waste of time to spout off judgments about the relative "hotness" of people's bodies. Why not let people like what they like regardless of our opinions? Shalom
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Obviously people's likes fall into statistical patterns, and those men who truly prefer large women are a minority.
  • liv2bfree
    liv2bfree Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    IN

Anyone got popcorn?

hDC5A5D9D
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    IN

Anyone got popcorn?

hDC5A5D9D

lol
  • SDkitty
    SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    i have never met a guy who prefers big girls.

They probably say they prefer big girls in the presence of women not to offend just as women commonly say that size doesn't matter.

I love skinny women. muhahaha

What woman says size doesn't matter? :laugh: :devil:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Some of these posts confuse me. Kinda hard to have abs without being skinny...
  • Nonya81
    Nonya81 Posts: 145 Member
    Options

Just an innoncent question....single, dating, or married?

you prefer overweight/unhealthy?

I prefer not answering a question with a question. So I will answer your question. I prefer a girl with a wicked sense of humor, smart, caring, healthy (but not all gung ho boot camp about it), long hair, nice eyes, and not overly skinny. A girl that can take care of her own s**t who digs comedy and doesn't mind returning the favor on the occasional Dutch Oven. A girl who can wear a football jersey to a game and a dress and heels that night out. That answer it?

^I like this guy. Brilliant answer!
  • CandiceScott69
    CandiceScott69 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    tatsandcurves_zps5efa018b.jpg

If I were a guy Id take soft and curvy any day. She is smoking!
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My son is obsessed with cars right now since he about to be 16. Well he likes to criticize people's choices in cars or even the colors. I like to tell him that we all have different opinions and like different things and that is what makes this world interesting. So with that said I believe some men love skinny, some love chubby, some love muscular etc.

If every guy liked one type of woman well then many of us would be s#\t outta luck.

I know the ? Was asked to guys but I check out woman all the time and I prefer a woman with curves and tone.

I am for some reason picturing those men that pay money to big women so they can get crushed by them.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    if i was a guy i'd date 100 pound girls
  • alastria
    alastria Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    In my experience and in my city, men like women petite/small and thin. Very small framed.
    Kinda sucks for me.
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl and I like skinny guys and girls. Very skinny.