Halloween Challenge

Options

Replies

• brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Okay I do weigh ins on Friday so.... I'm at 232... which by the way is yuk.... its a little up instead of down since last weigh in.. yuk yuk... but not to worry I'm not giving up. Now off to take my cute walking companion to smell the smells
  • emerald71
    Options
    I am currently 258 and would like to be 240 by Halloween. I am in!!:happy: :happy:
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! i'm currently 165. If I could loose 10lbs by then, I'll not only have reached, but beaten my original goal.
    Feel free to add me, I'm new to the site so not figured it all out yet!
    Good luck to everyone!
    Kx
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I'm in (and I'll friend you)...I'm up to 135.2 (up 2lbs since last weigh in) and my goal right now is to lose 1lb a week so a total of 11lbs by halloween for a wt of 124.2...I need the extra motivation this will be great :)
  • IvaRai
    IvaRai Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I wanna join in all the fun too. I'm at 191 and by Halloween I want to be at 179. So that is 11 pounds down.
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am overwhelmed at all of the responses. Those who have not friended me please do so I can keep track of everyone. I would like everyone to report their weigh in on the wall on mondays. any questions, just message me!

Eileen
  • claud10
    claud10 Posts: 9
    Options
    ill join:D im 208 ill set a goal to get to 190:D
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    Im in! Goal: Lose 10 by Halloween :)
  • doodlbug
    doodlbug Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I like this idea. I leave for a trip on the 30th, so it's a good deadline for me. I would like to lose 10 pounds by then. :)
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I'll shoot for a 15 pound loss between today and Halloween. I turn the big 3-0 on the 10th of October so I am definitely looking to make a dent by then. Feel free to add me. =) Good luck!
  • shannon_miller
    Options
    Bit of a slow start for me, finding it hard to work in exercise to my long days.... but just focusing on what I eat each day has me down 2lbs! YAY! 9 to go to meet the goal for Halloween!
  • mysi019
    mysi019 Posts: 55
    Options
    I would like to join if not to late, my goal would be 205 by halloween. I am currently 220, so hopefully i can surpass it. Good Luck everyone!!!!!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I would love to lose 14lb, that is actually one of my goals. But I have a feeling that may be a bit much and I will settle for 10lb. Its my bday on the 29th and my sons 1st bday on the 30th then halloween, lots of motivation there.

CW 171
    Goal weight 161

Would be amazing to be in the 50's though.
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I turn 20 the day before Halloween (I love Halloween :bigsmile: ) so I would LOVE to be down to 200 by then. 25 pounds is a lot, but I think I can do it! Weigh in/measure in is tomorrow!

Good luck, everyone!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    bump! :)
  • newfiegal75
    newfiegal75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i would love to join your halloween challenge and lose 10 llbs by then :)
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Yea!!! I want to lose 20 lbs by then. That puts me at 155.
  • MrsBlaze
    MrsBlaze Posts: 52
    Options
    I would like to join too!! I am 238 and would like to be 220 by Halloween (my FAVORITE holiday!!)!!!
  • millerthyme99
    millerthyme99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    would love to join. I currently 229. And would love to be below 200! :smile:
  • mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    Options
    11 weeks to Halloween, always was my favorite holiday, maybe I can make it so again~
    Sitting at about 195 now, 15 lbs seems realistic while still making me commit~
    So, I will aim for 180... no, 179 for good measure, by Halloween!~